First grow 8/10 weeks in see what you think..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by pudz, Apr 24, 2008.

1. A few weeks ago me and some friends decided to live the dream and grow our first bud. We chose White Label Seed Company's feminized Power Plant. We have 4 plants, two of them are 10 weeks old and two of them are 8 weeks old both from seed in veg state, they all look ok i think, just wanted to see what you guys thought.

Our setup was kept under a $100 budget..

SETUP

2x 250W HPS SON-T
    1x 2000W Heater
    1x 10" Fan

Dimensions are about D40cm W110cm H160cm

I could do with any feedback whether good bad or ugly, maby even a yield prediction if anyone has any idea, they are really thick fat plants a very good strain.

Will get a better post with better pic up soon.

LEAVE US COMMENTS GUYS

peace out x

Attached Files:

2. looking nice and big

bump

x:smoke:

3. They look good but why the extended veg time? They'll double in size during flowering. Doesn't look like you have the space for them to finish.

4. It is our first grow obv and we were scared of forcing them to bud early and somthing going wrong so we waited all the joins from the stem had the little hairs, i dont think that this strain will double in size or at least i hope not but they have been put on 12/12 now and hopefully they will stay good. i will post more pictures throughout budding and let you know.