First Grow - 600W -

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by UK07HTC, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Yes brother, get a dehumidifier,, or ypu will end up with bud rot or mild issues.

And use while drying, small tent and big pots are a bad idea too a certain point, not saying you have or not.

You can get thease packs the keep humidity stable around 65 percent when your curing.

So far there looking lovely 6 weeks in, nice delicious.....

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. upload_2017-11-20_23-43-26.png Trichome shot ! -- Underside of a Sugar Leaf -- Bubble Bomb
    2-3 Weeks till harvest, Starting to see some purple ;)

3. One of my poor girls got Bud Rot :sad::sad::sick:
    Was checking over my plants and one of the main colas looked Like it had been burnt to a crisp and had died --- I Cut this cola off and looked inside, to my horror there was white powdery mildew :thumbsdown: ByeBye2 Colas (1infected) , Hopefully no more
    upload_2017-11-24_3-46-14.png
    Temps have been very low (10c / 50F) and its been very wet and humid (up to 90%)-- unfortunately theres not much i can do as my fresh air intake is from outside.. Any Tips ??

I've added another Osc fan and will be keeping a heater on near my intake when lights go off. My girls have around 2/3 weeks left and it would be a shame to have to cut them so early on..

4. Hi how’s things.

• Like Like x 1
  5. They have been Cut Down :)
    Got around 4-5 OZ of Great Quality Smoke!:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

Planted some new seeds Today and its going to kick ass ;)
    I Messed up this First grow (underfeeding+) as you can see with the crazy yellowing but i am looking forward to my second grow :thumbsup: Got some new soil / nutrients bloom + Calmag and a reverse osmosis machine to save them trips to the shop ;)

Bubble Bomb -- Harvest around week 12 --
    Pulled a good 2oz. No bubblegum Taste :oops: upload_2018-1-8_20-25-6.png
    upload_2018-1-8_20-29-2.png

Aurora Indica -- Harvest week 11 - 1-2 OZ
    The strongest smelling plant, Full of crystals.
    Poor girl was healthy until i fed her pure hard tap water(poison) :rolleyes:
    upload_2018-1-8_20-32-2.png
    upload_2018-1-8_20-33-35.png

White Widow 1-2 Oz, SUPER DENSE Buds rock hard, Great Smoke and smelt like mangos when growing :giggle:
    upload_2018-1-8_20-37-9.png
    upload_2018-1-8_20-38-7.png

6. The Mold gave me a real kick up the ass to change things. I added a heater plus an extra fan. Got Humidity from 90% to around 60% lights off and my plants were ALOT happier, I showed mold who's boss and seen no more :devious:
    i'd love a de-humdifier but they are too expensive. I hope the Uk weather improves soon :)

7. Yh mate looking nice, I can’t believ it man, tap water is poison, imagine what’s it doing too us, I usually boil ,y water, do you think that’s benefical, I can always buy a case of Evian water lol. Small grow wouldn’t cost me more than 20 quid for the whole grow.

8. Thanks. I hear boiling water will make the water quality worse as your boiling the water away leaving behind the crap.

Bottled water is a good alternative , Cost me like £25 for the grow using 1/2 tap 1/2 bottled, Stay away from Evian and mass produced crap , Most have 'added' vitamins. I used Asda Mineral Water and its great quality (about 60ppm , 6.6ph) My tap is (300ppm, 8.0ph)

These Reverse Osmosis machines are amazing, Its got my tap water down to 20ppm and a perfect 6.3 ph, no more ACID Overload to PH Balance my water. Cost me £30 total. Easy to Install and well worth the money.

9. Ok I was getting the idea as you know for kids milk we have too boil the water before use.

They also say if for example ypur abroad stick with Evian for new borns.

I thought the main thing was chlorine but know I understand there more heavy metals at presence.

If you ever get the chance drink water from burton upon Trent I swear too god it’s tastes really good. Hence the name burton upon Trent.

I’ve heard Birmingham water is good, but London is totally utters. Maybe the

They also say most of these bottled water is simply tap water,

Why the fuck are things do complicated lol

What ypu reckon about rain water ?

10. True some bottled water is from the tap :blush: You can pick up a PPM tester and you can soon find out, I Purchased a ppm meter from eBay for £3 and its great lol.
    Rain water is hard to collect and the quality will depend on your area, the more built up areas the worse the water. I Tried to use rain water once but containers collect tiny amounts.

• Informative Informative x 1