First Grow - 600w mh/hps - soil - photoperiod

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by wEEDhEAD1, May 19, 2017.

1. Don't make the same mistake twice, he says repeating his mistakes.... Woke up yesterday morning, was going to water, they were all perky and felt a bit moist finger deep so I thought I'd water at night. The day got away from me, I got home 5 mins before lights out and they looked like they hadn't been watered for a month! They change so rapid.. Fed first thing and they've all bounced back, my babies!

The yellowing continues. Runoff is basically what's going in, I've increased N so much past two weeks I find it unbelievable they need more than the top recommended dose. either that or something else is wrong with them..

Day 29 flower. The chart said to half N nutes today, I gave 2 thirds(7.5ml instead of 5ml). Next week is last time it says add N nutes which I'm going to follow now.
    I'll give full bloom nutes! (Tiger bloom)
    I've run out of big bloom today, I'll have to go to the hydro shop and find something to replace it.

What went on top 2 plants
    image.jpeg

What came out top left
    image.jpeg
    Top right
    image.jpeg

Went in bottom 2 plants
    image.jpeg
    What came out Bottom left
    image.jpeg
    What came out Bottom right
    image.jpeg

......!!!
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wondering if @loki125 or @The sailing dog would mind casting an eye over your pics. Hope you guys don't mind me tagging you but I can't advice and feels like such a shame that he has not managed to work out what's going on x

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi head I'm also growing and experience similar problems I've done almost all that you've done to no avail. After reading a bunch of stuff I think at least in my case it's a rootbound problem am experiencing the same issue on my clones and it's due to them being in a too small a container. Just my 2 cents but just like you I don't know what the hell is going on at this point.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

4. Thanks dude!

Im in 7 gallon fabric pots. I think I read that roots keep growing in them and that they air prune??

Surely they have to start laying off the N at some point ... Lol :(

5. For obvious reasons I'm hoping these are done sooner rather than later. I've seen a few vids cut on week 7 so hoping I can too. Noticed brown hairs for the first time today..

I'm gonna get in there tommorow and remove the dead and shrivels leaves. I'll leave any with green still on, I'm thinking if there sucking the n out then I'll let em sick it all. Should I be remove healthy looking yellow leaves? Any harm leaving em be?

Day 32 flower

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  6. #146 Lucky Luke, Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    Your all good now i recon. Those plants will go another 4 weeks easy.
    Ignore the N issue (or whatever it was/is) as its not important anymore.

Gonna be a nice harvest me thinks. Looks normal for 1/2 to 3/4 of the way through a soil grow now. Dont snip any leaf that you think is even a little healthy but tidy up the crap.

Im a touch excited today. I just hit the 12/12 button.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Day 35 flower

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  8. Got a new toy today! It's hard to use and even harder to take pics lol. I sniped off the end tip to make it easier

100x
    image.jpeg

80ishx
    image.jpeg

60x
    image.jpeg

100x
    image.jpeg

9. Day 46 flower

image.jpeg image.jpeg

One small top bent over (bottom right) so it's now finishing up on its side
    image.jpeg image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

Useing the microscope is hard. I sniped the end of a few leaves to takes these. I'm seeing clear and with a few Amber??

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Amazing! Them Buds are getting Fat :love-mj2:
    Looks like your getting close to harvest now:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nice job.

• Like Like x 1
  12. nice. awhile to go yet though. All those white pistals have to turn brown and recede.

Lots of clear and milky trics but yes an amber or two as well.

Looking good, they should really start to put on some weigh in the next 2 weeks.

13. "Hits the timer" wrap it up

14. Day 54 flower. Hairs no less than 50/50 white/ brown, Looking to let em go 9 weeks which will be harvest a week sat.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  15. Just a tip but when checking to see if the plant is ready you really need to check the bud and not the leaves as the leaves ripen faster. Also if your having trouble getting pics then a USB microscope is fab and pretty cheap on eBay or amazon. I use mine connected to my phone.

Looks like your gonna have a great harvest x

• Like Like x 1
  16. Quick update. Took about 14 hours but all cut trimmed and hanged :D
    It I was a LOT harder than I had thought! back is hurting!
    Temps sitting around 21 and humidity 50ish, hopefully it stays like this the coming week.
    I have a mix of hanging and laying on the rack. A lot of small buds on the rack I guess will dry a few days quicker.
    Got a lot of trim for the hash making. it got lots of guff and popcorn added to it. Next time I'll definatly defoliate and lollipop properly.
    Took all fans out, switched my 5" 190ish CFM fan for the exhaust, and think I'll leave the tent cracked open like it is in the pic?

Gonna smoke a nice resin filled spliff now....

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  17. Excellent result mate. Well done!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Very Nice!! How's the smoke ?

19. Still drying bro. ive pinched a spliff or two off but taste and smells now where near yet. Looking better as it dries. And still got couple weeks At least to cure before I get to see her true self :D

• Like Like x 2