First Grow 600W LED

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ferociously Stoned, Apr 5, 2017.

1. #1 Ferociously Stoned, Apr 5, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
    Viparspectra 600W PAR600 LED light
    36x36x73 Urban Farmer tent
    Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil
    Bag Seed germinated in water

First Six planted: 3/18/17
    Next Three planted: 3/26/17

Seven Transplanted: 4/1/17
    Two Transplanted: 4/5/17

24/0 light cycle

[​IMG]

2. #2 Ferociously Stoned, Apr 5, 2017
    First Six: Day 18

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. #3 Ferociously Stoned, Apr 5, 2017
    Next Three: Day 10

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Fox Farm might be too strong for a seedling. Once, they recover, they should be ok.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. They were are started in a generic potting soil, then transplanted to FFOF after about a week. Some of them had a rough transplant because I started them in the same pot due to lack of supplies at the time They seem to be recovering nicely for the most part though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Thanks for sharing we take the bad with the good :D I used to have to mix happy frog with ocean forest with some more perlite. This helped to cut down on it being so nute heavy. Your plants will recover and be fine, it will just take them more time is all.

Thanks for showing the log, you have good drainage as well? When you have time later, I am not sure if you plan on re-transplanting. But your soil levels are very low. When they recover(no more stress) I would recommend getting a lot more soil in them pots this way you don't get root bound very easy.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. I plan on using Happy Frog for seedlings on my next grow, then Ocean Forest after first transplant.

Drainage seems to be alright. I think I was overwatering a bit, but I let them dry out for a few days they seemed to have some rapid growth. I gave them some water tonight and finished transplanting the last two.

I plan on transplanting at least one more time to 3 or 5 gallon.

• Like Like x 1
  8. #13 Ferociously Stoned, Apr 8, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    Day 21

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. These (hopefully) ladies got off to a bit of a rough start as my setup wasn't complete when they were planted. 7 of the 9 seem to be fully recovered and doing well.

One of the 9 is taking a bit longer to recover (bottom middle) and the last one is all but dead I think (bottom left).

[​IMG]