first grow. 600w hps 3GDP 4 prp Ksh

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Paroto490, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Nice man, looking good.

2. any thoughts on what can be causing the color loss? Anyone?

3. Looks like its lighter from growing fast.

4. Didn't know that happened. Thanks!

5. its been a while since last update but ive been really busy.. been working long hours and my wife had our fist baby. and with xmas shopping its been a handfull to say the least.

with the new baby here weve had a ton of company. the plants were just hanging out in the basement but the smell was seeping in to my house. when i came home to shower while the wife was at the hospital i noticed how bad it was. long story short i had to put my plants in the garage with no light for 3 days =(.. i know it cant be good. but it had to be done.. while all that was going on i made some time to build a 6wx10Lx7H grow room. it is now complete with the exception of the carbon filter and fan which will arrive on wednesday. for now i have just been running an extension cord through the intake hole. but i would like to install a gfi outlet.

my breaker panel seems a little strange to me. i trying to figure out which breaker powered the basement so i can see how much power im running off of it and if i could hook up a second 600w. turns out that the entire house is on one breaker, with the exception of the AC. there is a 10a breaker in the panel that is not connected to anything. on the labeling off to the side it says hot tub with a smiley face next to it. so im assuming its just an extra for future use that was put in..

my question is this. i want to convert that 10a to a 20a. i know i cant just go and convert any 10a to a 20a without checking the gauge of the wire. but if im replacing an extra breaker that is currently connected to nothing and i make sure that i run 12gauge wire from that breaker to my basement, will that be ok? and it actually looks like all the other breakers have 10gauge wire. i dont know how my whole house is running off of one breaker.. or at least it seems like it..and i dont want to mess with it too much.. but replacing this breaker and running a new line seems simple enough.

here is the breaker panel. notice the "hot tub" label
    [​IMG]
    and here you can see it is not connected to anything
    [​IMG]

any help would be greatly appreciated. im pretty confident about it being ok but it wouldnt hurt to get some reassurance

here is the room.. still missing the ceiling in the pic but its all done..just finished the caulking. just need the electrical work done and the filter and ill be set
    [​IMG]

and here are the ladies. day 20 flower.. 3 days no light
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Sorry bro i have no idea. Go post a thread in the lighting section maybe?