First Grow 600 Watt DWC LST

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Smoke_Everyday, May 11, 2010.

1. Hello Everyone :wave:

Here they are 1 week into flowering. Tell me what you think.

2. I forgot to add them. lol

Attached Files:

3. Hey City!

Its 3 weeks into flowering! Last week one of the girls hermied (Bubba Kush). So I got rid of her. Theres more room in the tent now for the other girls to grow. They have started to bud, here are some pics... :hello:

Pic 1 and 2 (Purple Wreck)
    Pic 3 and 4 (White Widow)
    Pic 5 and 6 (Super Lemon Haze)

Comment Please. And Let me know if there is any tricks or anything to get me through flowering.

Attached Files:

4. This is practically the setup I'm wanting to do next grow.
    600w
    DWC, LST, 4 plants, GH line.

Definitely subbing to see how it goes!

5. If you have any questions definetly let me know. I would want anyone making the same mistakes as me especially if they can be easily avoided.

6. Dam sorry to hear about the bk was it supposed to be fem? I finally got started with my grow its greenhouse slh, killawatt from seedism, and also some afgoo clones from a friend. I'll be pissed if my fem seeds go hermie they all just started their third set of leaves and I threw out a few weak ones. They're all in dirt since I'm moving this weekend then they're goin in the rdwc. Hows the hydro workin out for you?

IF

7. I know it sucks it hermied and yea it was suppose to be a Fem! After buying the seeds i was reading that Fem Green House Seeds have a tendency to hermy. This may be the case or most likely be when I stressed it out by accidentally cutting the main stem off of it.... Hydro has been really good I don't have anything to compare it too since its my first grow. Good Luck on your grow.

8. 4 Weeks into flowering! Here are some Pics

1st Purple Wreck
    2nd White Widow

Attached Files:

9. I want to add a CFL to get the bottom leaves some light to grow some buds. Any advice on which CFLs are good for flowering.

10. Added a 200 watt Warm CFL Bulb in the tent. Were now at 800 watts for the grow.

11. Make sure that you are quoting the actual wattage and not the "Equivilent" wattage. I use a lot of the 23 watt bulbs which they say are equivilent to 100 watts. The smaller number is the one you go by on CFLs.

12. #52 Smoke_Everyday, Jul 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2010

This bad boy is the real deal. lol Its a 200 watt CFL. Heres a link to the one that I purchased...

CFL BULB

13. That's a good CFL from the looks of it. Personally I'd want more info on the bulb; like actual lumens and all that jazz before I buy it, but to each their own.

Keep the grow goin', it's lookin' good from here.
    Where is the latest update?

Keep smokin'!

PS. the CFL link you have has two http in it, or missing a colon, or something, but doesn't work on first click.

14. Hows it goin man im guessing a couple of your strains will be ready soon. I would love to see some pics.:smoke: