First grow 594w CFL and T8, Moby Dick, Pineapple Express, Tangerine Dream.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Spliffinator, Dec 1, 2011.

1. #1 Spliffinator, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    This is my first real grow I grew one bagseed last year which turned out to be a male.

Plants were put in soil on 08-07-11.

Due to a delay in finishing my flowering box the plants had a very long veg. They were moved to the flowering box on 11-14-11 with the lights on a 12/12 cycle.

LIGHTS: I have two 4 lamp T8s ran horizontal on each side of the plants to promote lower bud growth. For the upper growth I have a home made "light bar" with 12 26w cfls in multiple spectrum's and 2 13w 6500k cfls.

SOIL: Just MG Organic soil.

GENETICS: 1 Barneys farm Tangerine Dream, 1 Dinafem Moby Dick, 1 G13 Labs Pineapple Express. All femed seeds.

This grow journal is starting 16 days into flowering.

Thanks for viewing and happy growing GC!!

Flowering Box
    [​IMG]

Moby Dick left, Pineapple Express middle, Tangerine Dream right.
    [​IMG]

Pineapple Express
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Moby Dick
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tangerine Dream
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ill be germinating some tangerine dream after this current grow, ill enjoy watching your little barney's TD mature into ganja :smoke:

3. Yeah I'm actually really excited for this strain. Its a slow grower short and bushy but its extremely thick growth the nodes are all extremely close together.

4. Picture update day 18 of 12/12.

Moby Dick
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tangerine Dream
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pineapple Express
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. mmmmmmmmmmmmmh

6. Its been awhile since ive updated. My girls are now 43 days since the switch to 12/12. I over fed them a few weeks ago the moby dick and the tangerine dream are much more sensitive to nutes then the pineapple express. I also think i had a mag deficiency on the moby and the tangerine. I watered last water with epsom salts and they seem to be doing alot better. let me know what you guys think.

[​IMG]

pineapple express
    [​IMG]
    one of the bottom colas
    [​IMG]
    close up of the main cola, its super dense.
    [​IMG]

moby dick bad nute burn
    [​IMG]
    moby dick main cola
    [​IMG]

Tangerine Dream, i believe this one had a mag deficiency its been looking alot better since i last watered with epsom salts.
    [​IMG]
    Tangerine Dream main cola
    [​IMG]