First Grow 4x8 1000W

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by KushTrumpLumps, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Alright here it is, finally bit the bullet and ordered all this stuff. Got a great deal on the package

4x8 fusion tent
    1000W fusion digital ballast
    6" sun hood
    Inline fan with controller.
    6" fusion carbon filter.

Not included in the photos are the 4x4 trays I am thawing out (left them outside)

So far so good, never set one of these up before only thing to note is the ballast and bulb doesnt like coming in from -30C and being switched on... my bad

2. Alright so I put seedlings in (they are pretty beat up.. they werent mine) and I had my first incident last night when I plugged into the timer my MH bulb had a melt down so I have to run and get another one today... knew it couldnt just go smoothly! 20170112_194925.jpg 20170112_230142.jpg

Attached Files:

3. So when I got the seedlings they seemed to be overwatered. The pots are pretty big for their sized and they were being watered till there was drainage out the bottom (daily)

I let them dry out for a day and a bit and they seemed to perk up. And then did a very light watering with floragrow mixed in. They have exploded.

This is first day after a little water

And this is today so I think I am going in the right direction. They seem to do the most after their dark period.

4. Alright so I am going away for 7 days (I work 7 on 7 off at work)

The wife is home but I wanted to kind of automate things a little bit so I have less to worry about.

The thing I was worried about the most was watering so this is what I came up with

5. 20170116_194018.jpg 20170116_194028.jpg

Attached Files: