First grow : 4th week of flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Frankffs, Dec 21, 2016.

1. How are these looking?
    I've had some overwatering problems over the weeks but it seems like I managed to get over it.

However I was wondering, is this normal that some of the leaves are yellowing at this point?
    Thanks!!
    Also, with those 2 plants, how much should I be expecting to harvest?
    Im planning on harvesting in about 3-4 weeks depending on the trichomes color(if theyre cloudy aswell)

Attached Files:

2. No that's not normal you have a deficiecny.... Normally it's from the ph being off throwing the plant into lock up...

Do you check the ph of your water before giving it to the plant...

Also are you using organic fertilizer.... If so and if you are not checking pH then you probably have got ph of soil down by pouring water with bad ph over the soil.... It takes time to build up but normally when enter into budding I see this if I don't put about 4table spoons of pulverized lime into the water and pour over soil.... Also I mix the lime thru my soil before planting...2tbs to gal soil.... Mix well... But I still pour the water over soil every 2-3wks just to help balance ph of soil out whether low or not... Hope this helps...

If you are checking pH then the lime trick should work anyways.... But the leaves already affected will not regain color.... Good luck BUDdy

3. the Ph is at a stable 6.5, I dont get it...
    during the past weeks i've been watering from the bottom, but since last week i've watered from the top. I had to get rid of fungus gnats.
    As for the nutes im giving : 4-8-7 Flora nova bloom organic fertilizer.

4. I will give 1 tbs of veg nutes tomorrow along with the watering over the plant. Hopefully it should help.
    what do you think?

5. sigh... I need help..

6. Either over watering or underwatering or might be a nitrogen deficiency?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

7. How did you get rid of the gnats? There might be hundreds of eggs in the top inch of your soil, feasting on upper roots. How often are you giving nutrients? It could be a deficiency, but it looks more like you over feeding them to me. Can't tell without more details.

What size pot is that? Why were you bottom feeding? You likely let your plants just sit in water? No good. That can cause serious lock out issues. How often do they receive clean water? What kind of soil is that?

Finally, I'd guess you harvest 2 ounces, but that's just a guess.

8. They were watered from the bottom for a month. ( i poured 1L of water in the bowl holding the pot (4gallon pot) and let it sink for 15 minutes. The I would just put back the plants without the bowl (not anything to keep the pots in water) in the tent. As for fungus gnats, i watered from the bottom to keep the top invhes of the soil dry as fuck for over a month. Coupled with Diatomaceous earth. I got rid of them.

Finally I had issues regarding overwatering so i'm now watering about once every week and a half and im giving at that moment 1tbs for 2L of 4-7-8 flora nova bloom formula.
    Next week I will be flushing the plants with plain (perfect ph'd water (6.5))

What do you think?

9. I wish I had a good answer for you, but I don't. I never considered bottom feeding to get rid of gnats, very logical. And it sounds like you did the bottom feed correct too.

I'm leaning toward some kind of nutrient build up still. Once in flowering I personally only add nutrients every other watering at 50-75% recommended dose, depends on how rich your soil is on how much your plants will use.

Sounds like you have things pretty in check though, and the younger leafs looks good. I'd just press on with your plan and continue to keep your eyes open. Good luck bud, let us now how the harvest goes. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable then me will drop by.

10. Im thinkin about giving twice the amount of water next time ( 1 gallon of 6.5 ph water) to lessen the nute build up in the soil. Anyways until the harvest i'll only give some clean 6.5 ph'ed water

11. Update : heres my plant today... Im wondering if its nute burn.. It doesnt seem to be affecting the new leaves... Furthermore I would do a flush but im worried it might cause more problems than help... Should I wait till next watering?

Attached Files: