First grow 4 Maui clones

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mp500, Jan 25, 2014.

1. transplant them into bigger pots

2. [quote name="bongboi" post="19416750" timestamp="1390848937"]transplant them into bigger pots[/quote]I just put them into the cups on Saturday. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. did u cut drainage holes?
    never hurts to put into bigger pots give the roots space to grow

4. Yes I cut holes. I still over watered them an burnt them with my light some. Im waiting on them to recover and grow some more roots before I stress them out any more. Im also thinking maybe since the mother was in flower its slowing them down too. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. My carbon filter arrived today. This thing is huge 6"x24" . My fan filter combo works out well. Im at 30% on the speed control and its nice an quiet. Temp is at 75 at canopy level. 3 of the 4 plants are recovering well I think but one is wilted still an turning yellow. It is the smallest one. Im guessing it was just too much for it. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Well the plants continue to improve an grow some. They really took some damage from the light.I trinmed the burnt leaves off and transplanted 3 of the 4 into 3 gallon smart pots. Roots were looking good. The 4th plant is actually doing well. I was sure it was dead but its growing. Im holding off on transplanting that one. Im going to let these get some root growth into the new pots then start some LST. Or can I start now? They are easy to move around. Also I was planning on using these pots the rest of the cycle or would 5 gallons be better. Im shooting for short bushy plants. I didnt think the filter would be that big. I already have my light as high as it can go. So I have maybe 30" of room. So what do you guys think? This indoor growing seems to be tricky so far.

Attached Files:

7. Here's a few new pics. One plant has exploded with growth but still seems to be stuck in buding cycle. There's even crystals forming on the leafs. They have been off the 12/12 cycle for just over 3 weeks. Any thoughts?

The last pic was one week ago today.

Attached Files:

8. I haven't updated in a while so here's so newer pics. I work long days an I almost watered last night. I came home today to a wilted garden. I guess there is a fine line to walk. Im still learning:D

Im waiting on the weather to get these moved into the flower tent. They are gettin way to big. I hope ill have room.

A 1000 watt light should be enough for 6 plants. At least I hope so B)

Attached Files:

9. Its been a while. I have the plants in flower now so here's some updated pics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: