First Grow 3 x Bubble Gum 1 x Blueberry 400W MH/HPS

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by twisted94, Apr 29, 2017.

1. #1 twisted94, Apr 29, 2017
    Last edited: May 1, 2017
    Hello eveyone..

Im 1 week into 12/12, vegged for 3 weeks, topped once, 4 photoperiod fems from seedsman 1 x blueberry 3 x bubble gum.

1.2x1.2x2.0 Tent
    400w mh for veg
    400w hps flower
    4" exhaust fan/filter
    Passive intake
    Tower fan and a few smaller fans
    10L Dehumidifier
    B&Q verve compost
    16L fabric pots
    Old timers nutes
    Rhizo tonic
    Gws

Also got a bag of co2 as was getting above 30c before i got the tower fan

12/12 light cycle
    Day/night temps around 27c/18c
    Rh 60%

Just got a cheap set up for my first grow but plan to upgrade once this grow is complete

Any help along the way appreciated and thanks for looking

Pics to follow....

• Like Like x 1
  2. Day 15 of 12/12

Got the 400w hps in so sorry for shitty pictures. Flowers are forming nicely on all plants, blueberry looking the best out the 4.

Going to give them plain water in a few days then start the old timers bloom.

Iv removed a few dead fan leafs off the bottom over past couple of weeks.

Thanks for looking

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. #5 twisted94, May 13, 2017
    Last edited: May 13, 2017
    Week 3 of 12/12

All going well, stoped the grow nutes and fed plain water for a week. There drinking about 4 litres every few days. Next water will be half strength bloom and gws. Got the dehumidifier in the tent now day/night temps 21/29c
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Feeding them 3ml bloom and 3ml rhizo per litre
    Also painted the leafs with calmag and epson salts
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. #7 parky1, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
    well you did say " Any help along the way appreciated"
    but to be fair, they looking good.
    i'm just a newbie myself really but had a few mates doing small grows and had a few plants that was mine in their grows in the past.
    so i picked a bit up over the years,not in the situation where i can do it myself at the moment. family lurking and that.
    but the lads i know who do a bit dont even know how to turn a computer on.
    so i tend to be the info searcher for them and they sort us out a wee smoke lol
    thats how i picked a bit up.
    i suppose its just a case of keeping an eye on them now .
    one thing that always sticks in my mind. is when you do something different. it can take 4-7 days for any change to take place.good or bad. one mistake we made was giving them a new nute or at a new strength and thinking after a couple of days that the test was ok, then after a few more days the nute burn kicked in.
    i have a few good pdf's, sort of like growing bibles. one goes into all the deficiencies with good pictures and clear descriptions of any problems that could occur. defiantly one to look at. i dont mind hooking you up with it .

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hello mate thanks for stoppin by, yeah all goin well tbf got some canna pk 13/14 for the last part of flower, guna get some molasses on the weekend too.

Yeah mate pm me them ill have a read

Few pics from today

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. how much would you say they stretched since the flowering?
    and also when you say "painted the leafs with calmag and epson salts"
    what like sprayed? or actually splashed it on with a brush?

• Like Like x 1
  8. They probably doubled in size after switching lights to 12/12.

I had been foiler spraying the girls with epson salts and calmag but once the buds come you paint it on the leafs with a paint brush or something slimmer, avoiding getting the budlets wet. I just used one of the wifes make up brushes (unused)

9. Week 4 of 12/12, week 2 of proper flower. Everything going good got white hairs all over! Budlets starting to get a bit fatter and frosty, smelling nice and fruity

Feeding them 3ml per litre bloom and just started the pk 13/14 at 1.5ml per litre. There drinking about 3 litres every 2-3 days

• Like Like x 1
  10. yip, fattening up nice. intrigued with the bubblegum as a m8 has a few of them on the cook now, about 2nd week in flower.only little pea size flowers yet.but plenty of little flowers heads per plant. he was gonna use Advanced-Nutrients big bud but i noticed that the PK 13/14 you using has far higher numbers . ok to mix with your other bloom stuff? seems really high numbers for the pk. hmm might tell him about that. he is doing autos and i believe they only need half strength maybe
    anyway looking good! you doing something right

11. Thanks parky1 appreciate it, i only started the pk a few days ago but they seemed to have liked it. I have see diaries were people f*ck up using it, so i started at 1.5 ml per litre, Thats as well as the old timers bloom, i dont know much about autos mate so cant help you there.

Thanks sgain for stopping by matey and good luck with your mates grow

12. Just finished up my 3 bbgs I think you'll be quiet impressed
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  13. Looks lovely mate, how many weeks u finish at ?

• Like Like x 1
  14. 9 weeks I like to trim a bit early so I don't get soooo couchlock but a nice mellow high

• Like Like x 1
  15. [​IMG]
    Those buds will fill up quick if you got good ventilation at the tops I don't see why you have your light so far let them babys thicken up I had a nug right next to my 400w hps and it only got burnt one day while I was gone and it accidentally touched it for a long period of time ! Oops but good luck man looks good in there

• Like Like x 1
  16. Looks spot on buddy really nice! Yeah i kust recently thought the same thing about the light and moved it down a few inch, the only problem i was thinking about was the bulb was in the middle of the tent and the plants are around the sides, if you know what i mean.

How many plants did you have under a 400w?
    Do you have a grow journal for the bubblegum?

Thanks dude appreciate it

17. 5 weeks from flip

Not much to say really been feeding them 3ml per litre bloom and 1.5ml per litre pk, going to up this on the next feed to 4ml and 2ml.

18. still looking sound
    have you got to the stage, you just cant bloody wait? like a kid waiting for christmas. lol
    not long now dude.keep it up!

• Like Like x 1