First grow/3 auto blues

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Katurax, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Thanks Made in Maine, havn't seen ya in a while. Yeah these girls grew really fast, and have given me an easy time the whole way. I have them on 20/4 light cycle through the whole grow. I was gonna do 18/6 but with the cold nights I thought a couple more hours would help keep the room temp at a good place. I havn't really touched them much, no fim or LST, My first grow I just wanted to see how they went all on their own.

2. Posting a bunch of new photos tomorrow.

3. How they look?

Attached Files:

4. I was in a good mood so I let her have a little nibble.;)

Attached Files:

5. Awwwww yea! Frosteeeee!

6. all cut and dried, I'll be posting final grow spec in a little bit!

Attached Files:

7. Looks super tasty man I can't wait to see the weight. What's the plans for the next one if theirs gonna even be one...?

8. I've already started 2 Blue Mystics 1 ak auto and one more Auto blue. All seeds popped and are growing quick.. about 12 days from breaking soil. A log for them shall be started soon, after I write the stats for this grow.

I was going to weigh them but about 28 grams in my batteries went out on the scale, TRIPLE AAA!!!!!!! Havn't seen a AAA battery in years. Looked all over my house for some remote or any thing that used them so I could take'em but nothing! and I was to lazy to run to the store so it shall have to wait. :p

9. Hey Bro.. WOW So Very Nice. Happy for Ya. you said you put them on a 20/4 hour regimin , That was just for the autos..?? Just curiouse. have mine on 18/6 just started last week. See how they do.. just 2 clones. Northern Lights. I'd like to do the autos.. at least try em out. Love the Pics you posted. Hope you do the same with the next batch. I will try to post mine. k TTYS Bro.

10. Yesterday was Tuesday!!!

11. Writing the review and specs now. I've been slacking on posting for some reason.. :smoking:

12. Wonder if he passed out >.>

13. Strain: Auto Blue
    Breeder: Seedmakers
    Smell: Skunk and Pine
    Difficulty: Super Easy
    Light Schedule:20/4 Whole grow
    Nutrients: Roots organic grow and bloom with killer Orca for the roots
    Medium: Fox Farm's Happy Frog soil
    Pots: 3 gallon cloth sacks
    Lighting Equipment: T5 2 ft 6 bulb and 125 watt CFL

Seed to Harvest: 68 days
    Yield: 72 Grams
    High: Strong body buzz with a light head rush
    Taste: Sweet and a little Sour
    Height: 2 plants around 14 inches 1 plant 7-8 inches

Kats Final Evaluation:
    \tWell my first grow has come and gone with much sucess. Got more then I thought I was gonna end up with. The bud is some amazing looking stuff. Completly frosted with many long amber hairs, sparkles in any light. The smoke is smooth and very flavorful. The high is great, it's not as strong as I might want but I figured that going into this grow. I picked this strain for it's size and speed but still eneded up with a strong smoke and a good yield. I don't have any thing to really put this grow next to but I would say I would recommend this to any one. If my first grow went this well and came out so nicely then it's hard to say any thing ill of them. It's been a fun grow but now it's on to my next one. 2 Blue Mystics 1 Auto ak 1 Auto blue