First grow/3 auto blues

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Katurax, Dec 24, 2012.

1. good to hear. This being my first grow I can't compare it to any thing so it's hard to guess exactly how it's going. The smell is so delicious I wanna make a tossed salad out of them! Always exciting to check up on them, Every morning I wake up i'm like a little kid on christmas and can't wait to look at'em.

2. Haha yea I'm only doing my first grow also, nearing two weeks from seed and it's fun, a little boring at times but fun lol. Just basing around what I've seen. What does it smell like now? More skunky or sweet or piney?

3. I smell it the most when I first get home from work. I'd say it's pretty skunky with a bit of a sour smell mixed in. Can't wait to chop and smoke and start another grow, I'm gonna use LST for my next crop (Auto AK47 and Blue Mystic auto)

4. Do you have any filtration? Like a filter or even ona? Heres to hoping you have a mmj license or at least live out in the country lol!

5. I don't have any thing to control the smell but it's not that bad. Yes I am licensed! I've only got three small plants, the smell doesn't carry very far. If my grow operation was bigger I would def invest in some carbon filter fan combo's. Tragidy, you don't have any grow journals going?

6. BUSTED!!

I walked away to get the camera and came back to find a tiger on the hunt for some tasty leaves. She shall go wanting!!

Attached Files:

7. I here ya buddy my dogs and cats all wanna hang in my grow spot the.dogs wanna eat it and the cats wamna sun bathe in the lights lol

8. I have to be on her all the time cuz she would chomp half a plant in one sitting. She loves them almost as much as I do:smoking:

9. Damn lol my dogs love trummings cuz I let them eat my mess lol

10. #51 Katurax, Jan 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2013
    Well week 7 rolls around and the plants are still going strong. More bud every day and i've gotta hand it to the smallest plant, she is my bottom bitch for sure. The fact she is so compact and gets even light spread through out her really has made the difference. heres some pictures already!:hello:

Attached Files:

11. Wont let me upload pics for the last two days. Not sure whats happening.

12. I had problems earlier too maybe give it a while then try again. Maybe a maintenance day....?

13. .....

Attached Files:

14. Lookin fantastic man. Color is great their getting nice and dense. I'm impressed :) they definitely got a while to go judging by the color though.

15. Yeah I wasn't sure how much longer. They smell amazing and are getting pretty frosty.

16. Its looking real Good Bro.. She will take off before you know it. Sweet. :)

17. wow.. i havent been on in awhile.. i just seen the date Jan.. So yeah they must be pretty huge by now. NICE. LOL

18. OMG...!!!! Lmao Bro VERY VERY NICE. I didn't think they'd be that big already.. Close But Man.. They Look So Awesome. Nice Job

19. Great Job on Them. How much light did ya run..?? i know auto's just bud regardless.. but did you keep them at 18/6 or did you go to the 12/12 ? I wanna try the auto's.