First grow/3 auto blues

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Katurax, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Thats pretty good for shipping and a tin inluded most places only use a dvd case it seems like

2. Yeah I ordered some blue mystic from Nirvana and it only came in a cardboard sleeve, but they accidentally dropped an extra seed in the package :hello:

Attached Files:

3. there ya go nothing wrong with freebies

4. Hi Looks Awesome.. I'm so just catching up on the autos myself.. Think its pretty cool.. Smaller yield but great. Just don't know who to trust to get seeds from.. Any suggestions..?? Good luck with the Grow Bro. :)

5. Is that Additude Seedbank...???

6. Sorry man i'm new here.. and i have finally joined.. and love what I'm seeing here.. was born with a Green Thumb and well.. Why Waste it.. lol

7. I hear ya brother about the green thumb, I grow gardens in the summer as well and this is just an awesome way to keep me busy in the winter and grow some quality smoke at the same time. This is my first grow so I can't say who is the best to buy seeds from but like I said before so far im impressed with seedmakers, and yes I ordered their seeds from additude. My girls are growing up so fast!

8. wow 55 days that pretty awesome id love to try em. How is the smell so far. Im growing blue mystic as well since its low key on the smell. I wouldnt mind something that finishes even faster tho!

9. I use single seed centre for my seeds

10. I was looking for some thing low key and I can only smell them when I put my nose right up to the plant, smells great but doesn't carry at all. I to got some blue mystic for it's neutral smell.

11. Heres some update shots of the ladies (OFFICE WARNING! Topless Girls below...):eek: First week of flowering down.

Attached Files:

12. Lookin good mate

13. Looks great katurax i am just finishing my grow. Doing a staggered harvest and believe it or not 3 of the main buds were done in 55 days. Genetics say 65 and thats probably true for the majority but i took the buds that were already ready.

14. So you don't have dried weight on that 55 day harvest yet? I'm curious since mine is gonna be a quick one as well.

15. First buds! So excited to see these girls start showing some cleavage. I try to only post on tuesdays but fuck it.

Attached Files:

16. I like this! Subbed in for the rest of the ride brother, good luck keep up the good work!

17. Thanks Tragidy, I've put a lot of thought and care into this grow and so far there hasn't even been a single problem. Already planning my next one.

18. If it's tuesday then it must be update time! A little wilted last night but made a quick recovery. Other then that it's been problem free. They are small but they are very lively, it's been a fun grow.

I'll leave you with some fresh new shots of them, sorry my hand was shaking alot and might be a little blurry.

Attached Files:

19. Week #6 How do they look? Are they where they should be?

Attached Files:

20. Looks really really nice. I think in the next two weeks you are really gonna see the change your looking forward to. Hell all of us are looking forward lol!

Peace,
    Keep blazin!