First Grow 2x2 Tent setup

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by PretendSurgeon, Aug 16, 2018.

Tags:
?

Does my first setup look good?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So I'm working on my first Grow and hoping somebody could tell me if I'm doing it right and how much I could maybe exoext. I'm running 4 clones in a 2x2 tent with one 600 watt Philizone newest LED using 5 gallon soil bags and fox farms ocean forest potting soil. I have one duct fan up top with a carbon filter for exhaust and a 6 inch wide 5 foot duct with 6 inch fans inside to bring in cool fresh air from the outside to the closet. It runs 80-83 with lights on and 77-80 with the lights off and fans on low. I'm hoping with 4 clones I can get 5 pounds of something somewhat dense but I think it's a little optimistic.

2. Just watch your space. 4 plants after stretch will fill that tent to the gills.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3. Is it 2X2 meter or feet? If it is 2X2 meter then it is possible. But if its feet no one in the world can get 5lbs in that small space.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I mean its totally possibly to get 5lbs off the 4 plants but probably not in a 2x2, you would have to grow literal trees 6ft+ tall and at least 2ft wide each to achieve the yeild youre talking about

5. Nah 4 in a 2x2 is too much. I run one under a scrog in my 2x2 and the only reason I dont push height restrictions is because of the scrog. The most I've pulled in my 2x2 is 7 oz
    1534375497976.jpg
    1534375510786.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. If you mean meters, yeah you can fit 4 in there. I cant even fit 2 5 gallon pots in my 2x2 lol even at that 5 pounds off of 4 plants is almost impossible

• Like Like x 1
  7. Damnn thoes are nice man, 7oz from one plant is fuckin impressive nice shape on that bonzi bush perfect canopy incredible

8. I
    I haven't heard of a scrog yet that sounds like the way to go. I've seen one other person doing a 2x2 in 5 gallons with 4 plants but the 4 of them tovether look to have maybe the same yeild as your one plant. What kind of light are you using?

9. Beautiful!!!!!

10. I run a 150w quantum board at 3k. Out of all the lights I've used quantum boards really surpass all other at gpw. If you do some research on how yo build them yourself you will save money but they also have the option of being pre built

If your sticking with a 2x2 a scrog will really help your yield . Super easy to make . PVC, eyehooks, and string is all you need.

11. That Philizon 600w only pulls 108w from the wall. It advertises that it replaces a 400w hps. It's highly unlikely for that 1 light to produce more than 5-6 ounces.

12. I have 4 plants in a 2x2 but I stress them to keep them smaller. And they are all autos. The way you’re going. 4 clones in 5 gallons. You’re gonna wish. you had a 4x4 if you don’t flower after a few weeks. Better off with 1 or 2 plants. You’ll get easier results

13. I did end up stressing my girls out quite a bit it ended up stunting them quite a bit like you said. What i ended up deciding on is a scog seyup with 3 plants they are all stressed and still pretty young so I'm topping the 3 of them with the screen and doing about half the topping i normally would and sending them straight into flower once the new tops come in to try and keep them kinda short at stretch. I already ordered the 5 gallon bags so I folded them in half and ended up using a little under half the soil I would normally use to fill a 5 gallon bag. The plants are pretty much healed from the stress of transplanting and neglect from when I first got them as far as I can tell. So i think if the topping doesn't kill them I can get a small harvest with a little strain variety. I have a healthy OG clone I'm using for more clones to prep in case these ones die so I can start over with a 2 shelf sog method instead using 4 plants a shelf and 2 600 watt LED lights with about 4 feet grow room per shelf and just gonna see what I get. Since it's my first grow im experimenting a little.

14. Yeah I'll take some.

15. 15346542089701660789254.jpg the Skywalker looks ready to be topped the dream cookies looks just about there and the last one is hagrid og it's not real stressed but it first got allot of wind burn and met my cat for about 30 minutes so now that it's strong again im gonna print away the water leaves and start topping it asap. The OG is the same height as dream cookies probably about 6-7 inches tall and the skywalker is about 4-5 inches tall. 15346542432791511589142.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dream cookies and OG are screened just waiting for the Skywalker to get about 3 more inches (if it does) to screen it aswell. And used some paper clips after topping to do some LST for the SCRoG

Attached Files:

17. Just a heads up Skywalker stretches a lot . I grew one a few rounds ago and she ended up almost being triple the size of when I started flower. Super nice smoke and great smell though.

18. Also some advice , I know they're clones so not much of an option but I would either burry them deeper into the soil or start training sooner. It's easier to fill a net out when theres already multiple colas before they reach the net, like so 1534712822659.jpg 1534712833092.jpg 1534712843683.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. I totally see what you mean. I'll just keep topping the Skywalker then and try and Jimmy it until it reaches the screen. I agree I definitely wish I had planned a bit more and gotten my research done before I bought the clones but I think I will still make it to harvest okay as long as I keep a good eye. As for the soil I have some more I think I'll just top off each pot and hope it works out okay.