First Grow 250w cfl Auto Haze

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Benjiro, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Okay here goes,

I am using a 250watt cfl dual spectrum bulb with reflector and a small 6" fan inside of a 60x60x140 grow tent.

I germinated two seeds using the paper towels and two plates method and then planted the seeds on Sunday 4th of this month. I am using Biobizz soil and haven't added any nutes as of yet.

The strain I am attempting to grow is Royal Haze Automatic from Royal Queen Seeds.

All is going relatively well..

I sprouted the seeds in small pots 3" I believe but read recently that you shouldn't really mess with autos too much in terms of transplanting them and such so when the soil was dry I took the chance and stuck them into the pots I plan to finish them in. I believe the plants were around 8-9 days old at time of transplant.

Now down to business,

One of the plants had a smaller taproot and subsequently has grown to be the smaller of the two. The smaller one hasn't really grown much since the transplant.. feeling it might have been a bit too soon for her.
    The larger plant seems to be enjoying her new home a lot more. But all the leafs seem to be curling upwards on her..

I did my fair share of research before starting and I can only assume the bigger one has heat stress or something to do with humidity. But I have had the closet door and tent door open to try and cool it and it doesn't seem to be getting worse but leafs look like they're really sticking up?

If anyone could take a look at my setup and plants and offer any tips and advice it would be highly appreciated!