First Grow... 2 Weeks into flowering - I need Help! Haha

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by cangrowww, May 6, 2012.

1. Hi all.. first time on here = ) Roamer for a year now, did all of my research here thank you very much!!! Love this place!!!

Well, here is what I got! I'm into my second week of flowering. I got a 3x2 cabinet and with 5 plants in it. 4 are White Widow, the 5th is a mystery could be one of 5 (Blue Widow, Burmese Kush, Skunk #1, Blue Hash, Pineapple Express) my seeds got mixed up. As I said, this is my first grow ever... been a lot of ups and downs and scares, haha... you can research all you want but until you actually do it, wow.

Here is my question... I've got about 8 inches left in my cabinet and that is to the hps insulator. I'm not going to make it, these are growing like crazy! I'm a little scared what to do, is it too late to supercrop? There is enough room to do it to two of the plants.

Also... it is getting really dense in there, should I be cleaning some of that up? A couple of the smaller plants are getting a little drowned out. Any tips would be amazing! Let me know what types of pictures to take too... Here are a few.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks Everyone!

2. Sorry for the big pictures, haha. First time posting...

3. if you could make them smaller that would help

4. It's obvious you need to invest in more lights homie , 1 light isn't enough for 5 .