First Grow...2 Bagseed, 1 Sour D, FFOF, FF Nutes, CFL

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kicks, Feb 5, 2009.

1. update...26 days into flowering...Seems a couple of the buds have red hairs here and there....still hermie....but Im going to keep it running. It just doesnt seem to have the bud production a normal plant has.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nicejob keeping her, "it", going... its a lil sparse for 26 days but still doing good... Is that 26 days from 12/12 or from start of flowering?

Is all of your lighting at the top? Since shes so tall maybe trydropping a few CFL down so they help that lower growth fill in a bit.

3. I have 2 26w cfl on 1 side....it is 26 days of flowering...more for 12/12 all together.

Money is tight as shit right now...gotta work with what I have....I have spent way too much on growing these plants...it has put me in the hole for the past few months. Hopefully they return the favor.

Im hoping for around an ounce but its whatever....as long as I have something to smoke.

4. I think its flowering like that because its a sativa,
    which means it wont bring the biggest of buds
    but they will be amazing bud, nice giggly head high
    I suggest putting the Cfls on the plants sides instead of at top so light can go to the lower
    branches too

5. Thats what I was thinking. as for the lighting I've been wanting to do that.

The top bud of the main cola has a lot of hairs turning red already (about 50%), so it has been pollenated. Hopefully I can keep it going to produce a good amount of SD.

Thanks

6. O yeh are you sure your bagseed had a disease? I heard that you trashed it and I was like
    noooooo! you could have saved it somehow. or maybe it was really bad
    upload some new pix, cuz from the last pic that bud makes me think that your harvest
    is going to be really red haired, not much green, are you sure its sour D
    or did your dealer just say it was?

"Sour Diesel is a tall, thin plant suitable for sea or screen of green. She stretches in the first 3 weeks of flowering. By maturity she reaches a daunting 6 feet indoors in a slender version of the classic Christmas tree silhouette. Her foliage purples as it ages, and commonly displays pink-hued pistils. The buds are loose and spear-shaped."

7. Ya it's Sour Diesel for sure, taste, smoke and smell. I smoked the weed and found a couple seeds in there. I choose was the healthiest one. Its hairs are turning red because it is a hermie.

8. Update: around day 34 flowering.

Should I keep it going or take it down soon? FOr hermie purposes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. You have hung in there this long I'd let her keep running.... I don't see signs of lots of seed pods so you should get some good buds... worse case is you can make a really nice batch of hash if your not happy with how it smokes.

10. What about the side colas like this one? Once all the hairs turn red...will they be at their peak maturity or should I wait it out for another month or so to chop the side colas?

11. I think that even if a bunch of pistils turn red/brn you will still see new ones popping. They still look pretty white in those pics...

12. True...I'm goin to keep it going. Need to wait for the grapes to get big anways to put them in the flowering closet.