first grow.... 2.5 months in just need to know if everything is ok

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by funjag, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Hey ppl this is my first grow and I just wanna give you guys some info about my grow to see if im doing this right.... thanks

Started dec 26ish
    Grow medium. .. coco
    Seeds... blue widow seeds from dinafem
    Lights... 5x100watt cfls
    Nuts.... biothrive bloom and grow (I think)
    Flowering.... jan 14th
    Water... once a week to 10days about a liter each time

Everything seems to be going ok.... but theres no smell

Attached Files:

2. They look nice,,, Do your temps stay low..
    Generally higher temps 75-85 the smell will be more active..

3. Looking good I started mine on 26th aswell but vegged for way longer I have just started flowering I have noticed that mine smell more before lights on

4. Thanks for the feed back... I believe the temp falls within those ranges... and I started flowering early because I read somewhere that you should veg ur plants until they r 1/3 the height u want them to be

5. Depends on strain...some (especially Indica strains ) may only increase height by 50%

6. I didn't have any smell on my widow from dinafem until the last 2-3 weeks of flowering then anybody entering my house would be like damn where the skunk at ? And that was with a big carbon filter running also lol.(but grow room is small so Contains the air)

But overall very nice grow .

7. Looks good! congrats!

8. the last few weeks into flower is when the smell really pics up keep up the good work

9. Speaking of the last few werks of flowering... when should 8 harvest my plants? I started flowering jan 14

10. Widow needs 55-65 days of flowering time . I'd cut between day 60-65.