first grow! 15 days since 12/12 switch.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tnguyen90, May 11, 2017.

1. hi all, wanted to post my first grow . ill be starting from now.

plant is 15 days since switch to 12/12 with a 4 week veg, 2 weeks in 1.5 gallons plastic pot switched to 5 gallons for 2 weeks. jus switched into 12/12 15 days ago.

im doing a micro grow using multiple 1000w hps

please let me know how i am doing, also i feel like my plant leaves r a bit light green? anyon want to confirm this. thanks

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks a healthy plant to me man, great job at your first grow. I wouldnt say its to green and theres no N toxicity imo. You do appear to have small signs of nute burn starting to appear, but I wouldnt worry about that to much maybe just reduce your EC slightly. Multiple 1000w hps lights, how many? For how many plants?

3. Spot on con, looks good just back of on the nutes slightly.

4. oh man i thought i was having n defiency due to lighter green leaf. added a bit more nutrient. i feed twice and water once, feed feed water.

im doing 8 1000w with 85 girls. 17 ft x 10 ft. 8 ft high, it doesnt seem like enough space, theyre touching eachother.. i dont use ec meter. using gh flora series, liquid gold, bud candy, moab. i was going to lollipop but i did that right before i switched to 12/12 and now i think it is too late.. since buds are already forming. but i know a few people who do it at week 3 after 12/12 and their buds r huge.

5. IMG_2212.JPG

this one i was playing around testing, lst using tape on leaf pull it down and taped to pot. also was topped twice. its shorter than the rest of the girs