So let me first start out saying THANK YOU to everyone here at GC. It's been a pleasure reading everyone's journal or problems that have been discussed on this site. I cannot tell you all the great advice and stories that have brought me to my first grow and now its my turn to share what you've all shared! Hopefully I've learned enough. So...It's taken me about 3 months to get this box in order. I am actually thinking of modifying the cabinet even more, so that I can get the maximum height for the plants and that I don't run out of room for the light. This project sucked the life out me. For some odd reason I like taking on difficult projects or make things difficult, either way, it came out great. As you can see from the pics I have crafted/modified certain items to get what I feel will provide the best outcome. Also, going back and forth about hydro vs. soil, which in this case I went hydro with a tub dwc/bubble tub. LIGHTS I modified an old shop light to hold 7 "Y" sockets. Take a look at the craftmenship, it took me forever to do construct. There was lots of grinding, blood, sweat and tears, oh...and procrastination. I have 14 CFL's, 7 - 27w and 7 - 23w. Not really sure on how to figure the math on everything, lumens, etc... AIR Using the DIY thread on modifying a Stanley Blower fan, I was able to keep my temps under control. Let me tell you, it works great! Also, I will be re-constructing a DIY scrub for the smell as well, even though I don't have to worry about it. It will fit exactly into the rectangle opening, nice and snug. Also, I constructed a small light tight box for the incoming air. CABINET It measures approximately 3'w x 3'h x 1.5'd, double doors, light tight, 3-4 coats of exterior white semigloss. EQUIPMENT 170 gallon Air pump feeding a 4" air stone disc and a small air stone(being replaced by another 4" air stone disc). Small water pump to help circulate water once a day. NUTES FF 3 pack Superthrive ****Furture nutes FF cha-ching, beastie, open seasame Currently I have 2 plants going now with 24/0. It took me a little bit in the beginning to get everything correct. I ended up dealing with nute burn and stunted the growth, which sucks. They are going on there 3rd week into veg and will go another 3-4 weeks or until I feel its time to make the switch. I've already started to LST as well. Take a look and let me know what you think.