(First Grow) 105w CFL Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by AshK420, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Yeah it's just kinda bad like its browning too I was just making sure it's normal

Smoke Weed Everyday :weed:

2. Yeah gonna have to get someone else to check this out, im growing first time too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. [​IMG]

I had some leaves start to yellow, I upped my nutes and things are going back to normal, I was only at 1/4 strength, now at 1/2 strength.

- Aristocrat

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes but I am approaching harvest so I'm starting to flush so I knew it was gonna yellow I just didn't know it was this bad this plant has always loved it's nutes though no matter what barely ever burnt it used tomato plant food for veg and it was slow but healthy I hope everything finishes off good for my first grow

5. Harvest day is approaching very fast I'm hoping by Monday she'll be done orange is starting to fill up the top nugs and the white hairs and starting to curl in !
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hopefully I get my healers loupe today waiting for the mail lady to come

6. I'm also waiting on the mail lady to bring my ph supplies

- Aristocrat

• Like Like x 1
  7. I for sure need to pick up a ph meter and some ph up and down now that I'm starting my Wonder Woman Hempy grow thanks for reminding me, but nothing came today it did say it could be untill semptember though so I guess I'll have to use my binoculars to tell when to harvest lol

8. She's for sure getting cut Monday [​IMG]
    //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160827/52a1900c9c4241016ac249d4685f0e[IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oh yea were harvesting tommorow wish me luck on that dry weight
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. So I haven't told you guys yet but I chopped my plant Sunday and tied the whole plant upside down to dry I think I still have another couple days just want to let my grasscity fam know what's going on

• Like Like x 3
  11. youre harvesting pistils? i dont eve....

12. I started flushing 2 weeks ago so I was scared that they were gonna get worse then they were if I waited

13. I've had a couple people do this and it's kinda irritating me now if you wanna show off your plants make your own thread bro not trying to be rude but what you said has no relation to my grow so please go somewhere else with that you're doing great I'm pretty sure plenty of people would stop by and check out your thread just make your own

14. There's no reason to go talking shit all I said was I'm getting irritated because not only you but other people comment on my thread advertising there plants but don't even have a thread why are you on my thread if my shit is bullshit shouldn't you be advertising your bullshit on a thread with lots of posts like fuck off buddy you won't get far if you think you do everything perfect from the beginning because you think you have no room to grow but there's always ways to do better I've went from being in a cardboard box to a tent and a hps so for your info I'm doing slot better then I started and that's al lt hat matters but you wouldn't know that you only came here to post your plant witch has nothing to do with this thread so again go somewhere with your bullshit

15. Never said I was doing shit perfect I said i didn't know wtf I was posting on so chill out idgaf about your box to a tint to hps idc I started with all that shit I'm looking for help and ways to get better just as you are

16. No you posted a picture of your plants and said first grow and my girls are loving life why would I give 2 fucks about your plants you obviously have way more plants than I do so you're not using the same light I was in this grow and your post had no real emcee to be in this thread so take it elsewhere was all I was saying informing you is that is how you use forums you post what you have to say in the correct thread or make your own don't post your plants in other people shit

17. Ok ok your right I'll make SURE I keep posting my progress in YOUR threads EVERY TIME I see them!

18. Got 36gs dry [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Nice bro.. I'm sure the wonder women is gonna be more dense and u got ur first grow under ur belt

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum