(First Grow) 105w CFL Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by AshK420, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Yea i know i missed a couple buds. And trimming a couple oz of weed with scissors takes a long time and is tiring haha. Most of them are trimmed really nice though. And the ones that arent trimmed to nice isnt my personal haha. I got all the super big buds and nicely trimmed for my personal. The rest is being sold.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yes for sure I guess I can't talk before I go through the struggle lol

Smoke Weed Everyday :weed:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I keot all the super big buds and nice lookin buds for personal and the rest is being sold.

4. Honestly I don't like the big bulky nugs I like the tiny popcorn nugs because there's less stem but then again I use my stems to make qwiso so I think I'll do the same I'll always love the looks of a big ass nug though

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG] ):

6. So I tried to listen to someone on here about picking up the bucket not putting my finger in and the bucket was still kinda heavy so I let it go one extra day even though my finger test told me I needed to water I trusted this guy and this morning my baby's were a little sad I gave them some water instantly lifted up and are happy in healthy in a matter of 2 hours just wanted to let everyone know don't go off what other people tell you is better do your own way and expire meant with it yourself I've done so many things experienced growers advised highly not to do like topping at the second node lol but seriously don't listen to everything you read do your own thing

7. But temps were at 91 and I think that's why they drank so much water overnight but I put a fan blowing air out of my top hole, okay so I don't have a duct or anything like that will it be okay to just put the fan 2 inches from he hole and let it blow how then have a intake fan on the bottom pulling air in and blowing it onto the plants I was gonna get a box fan and put it facing away from the back vent(open) so it draws air in then I can close my intake hole so I'll have no light peeking through when the lights are off and decent vetilation? Sound good to anyone else but me all my ideas sound good untill I try them

8. On point took them 2 days to ship [​IMG]

9. Yes thats exactly what i did with mine haha. And my seeds also shipped in 2 days haha. It just took forever for them to get here haha

10. Word and that's what I thought because its overseas it takes for ever to get here but I'm gonna go pick up that box fan now I'll post picks when I get it plugged in tonight wanna let my girl sleep

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wish I woulda checked the mail before watering my baby's I'm thinking about just giving them a bottle of this a couple hours before he light cut on tonight just so they get the nuts they need I know they want it but I just watered them and I really don't want to run into a nitrogen toxicity

12. Flush your girl and then give the nutes after flush

13. Even though I just watered this morning? If I flush how much water should I use I have a 1 gallon pot but it's only filled up halfway so would I use 1 gallon of water?

14. Yes it will be fine and give it 1.5 gallons of water. Then give it your regular nute dose.

15. Right after? Or wait for the soul to dry?

16. Well I gave them a water bottle of the cal mG the tips got a little burnt but I'll think that's better then dieing leaves and a defeciency here's a pic with the the lights of ballsy but it looked really good so I had to take a picture [​IMG]

17. They have really gotten better sense the feeding no more spot and only 1 bad leaf this time here's some pics [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Orange is really starting to pop out on the bottom part of the nugs as harvest apporoached I'm on week 6 of 12/12 [​IMG]
    Thinking I'm just gonna blast this all into some shatter but I'm not sure

• Like Like x 1
  18. Update on my second plant. [​IMG][​IMG]

Pics are just before it got cut down. I wish I could justify how big the one bud is. It looks like it will be 7 grams dry. Imagine picking up a bud the size of a average man's fist. It's a little bit bigger than that.

Update on the curing of first plant
    [​IMG][​IMG]

It smells like citrus, earthy and piney. It tastes amazing and it's not finished curing yet either. It has about another week of curing. It's not to harsh on the throat. It's kinda fluffy not as dense as I was hoping it would be. But still very good bud.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Here is mine in flower on 140 watts cfl.

• Like Like x 2
  20. #320 AshK420, Aug 8, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
    Where?

Sorry, found it