First grow (10 x supersilver + 600w)(pictures)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ssilver, May 7, 2011.

1. thanks for the feedback. my babies sorta fits the description but no amber trichs spotted yet. other than that they're fat and starting to lean over. I'll take some more photos later ..

2. sounds like a good idea :) I'm checking every day for amber trichs but it's like 80% milky 20% clear atm

3. Very nice indeed.

4. also, some very smart advice ive heard on the subject
    "when you think theyre ready, wait a week."

5. haha. I think that's the case here. I think they're ready but I'm going to let them go for another week just to be sure :smoking:

6. Very good advice.. I think like most things in life.. when you have already invested 90% of the required time to get there.. don't skimp on that last 10% as that's where the best comes in

7. Love your grow dude! Can't wait to see your harvest, and definitely can't wait to see what you do next. Your grow room is awesome.

8. #68 dreamer88, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    Very nice, I'm jealous of your (soon-to-be)harvest. How long did you veg for & what kind of training?

9. true that. I think they'll get the chop soon though. My best friend came over. He's like the ultimate weed testing machine because his tolerance isnt through the roof.. like mine..

I had a bud that I took 2 days ago that was not very tasty at all but it just knocked his socks off after 2-3 hits :smoking: After the high wore off he slept for like 6 hours on my couch. What boring company :rolleyes:

Atleast it's a sign of decent quality hehe.

thanks ;) I vegged for 3-4 weeks (can't really recall.. stoners y'know)
    edit: training? I didn't do much to these other than tying up some buds :)

10. Haha nice, looking huge for just 3-4 weeks man! Yea, it looked like you didn't do much, maybe topped once or twice, but that's it.

11. I actually didn't top them either. Now I wish I did - but at the time I just didn't have the balls :p Next time I'll go from 10 plants to 4 (and I'll top them several times).

Planning a Jack herer + super silver haze mother in a clone station for round 2 :love:

12. Im gonna take the same leap soon my friend lol good luck

13. Thanks and good luck to you too :smoke:

14. lookin good mate, i think we both live in same country, i would love to make some more stoner friends ... Eastern EU????

15. So I kept 4 babies alive. Chopped 6. 5 of them are fully dried and they took 1 jar each. I haven't weighed them and I won't try to estimate it by eye - let's just say it paid off great.

The 4 remaining have been flowering for 12 weeks now but they don't show any amber. They look COVERED in milky white though. I think I'm going to give them a couple of more days and then I'll chop 'em. Doubt I'll see any amber on these babies to be honest.

PS: 2200 hits and 12 likes. lol. people hate my grow

16. pics pics pics :)

17. What's your channel? Id like to see

18. Here's Ivy.

She's been named Foxy now because of her.. issue :p

Insane foxtailing going on here. Light was def too close. The top cola is massive but fluffy. The pictures doesn't do her any favors but they do tell a story.

No ripping on my pink PS3 controller! I love that thing!

Attached Files:

19. #79 ssilver, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2011
    Once I decided on Super Silver Haze - loads of people told me that I wouldn't come anywhere near the colas i saw on youtube and other places.

this is the end of week 12 for these. looking sugary. might get the chop soon!

think it went quite well :smoke:

ps: this one is ROCK hard. can barely move the buds as shes crazy dense. she probably weighs alot more than her sisters.

Attached Files:

20. Wowser..... looking very tasy bro!