First grow (10 x supersilver + 600w)(pictures)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ssilver, May 7, 2011.

1. so

I got myself a lupe. I tried to take some pictures but it's hard as hell. Anyway i was thinking of harvesting these when they're 90% milky white (I want to get high rather than stoned)

any feedback on these? they look rather clear at the moment

Attached Files:

2. When did you switch to flower? Still a lot of white hairs....you could maybe go a little longer.

3. they have flowered for about 9 weeks. I think im going to give them 2-3 more. there's a couple of candidates I reckon only need another 2 weeks (looks like a full blown indica pheno)

4. Well u still have to flush them for a week atleast so dont forget about that.

5. if by flush you mean only giving them water for the last 10-14 days then I haven't forgot. other than that I'm not sure

6. Read up on not flushing, as a matter of fact you have enough plants to actually try it. Take one plant and keep feeding it nutes until the last day before harvest. Cure it in the separate jar and compare the flushed plants with the one you did not flush at least three weeks into the curing process. I'm hearing more and more voices that flushing in fact does not help and all it does is depriving the plant of food in the last crucial two weeks of flowering when the THC production is at the peak.

7. hmm. I'd definetly do that if they were clones but they're just.. not. either way I reckon I'd end up with a different smoke on a plant-to-plant basis, flushing or not :/

8. i don't really flush, and my smoke is smooth

9. looks great btw =D

10. I'm about to put in some SLH and this grow I will not flush at all. I'll most likely will not have any results until mid December though.

11. thanks man ^^

I managed to break off a piece of a bud by mistake.. derp..

I ended up drying it for a day and smoked it. I don't know what people are on about when they talk about harsh smoke etc. It just wasn't harsh at all and it gave me a really nice head high for a very long time (and I smoke every daty). It just hyped me up like crazy because it reminded me of my first encounters with this strain. can't wait for harvest. flush or no. It'll get smoked!

12. I'll definetly try the flush/noflush after I've vegged a jack herer mother

13. Looks great. I myself have a ssilver in the box. I hope mine produces some good stuff. I don't know if I missed it but what company or breeder did yours come from?

14. seedsman. how about yours?

15. In tonights episode of "would you harvest me?" - team N def (Ivy and Bella) show everything! Looking cloudy!

Opinions needed. They are on their 10th week of flower. Seedsman lists them 10-11 (was prepared for 12) but I am looking for cloudy/milky trichs for a high and not a stone. Got other strains for that.

Attached Files:

16. really. no replies? Starting to think I need to change forums.

17. if they're cloudy, chop 'em baby!

18. shh. don't say such things. they might hear.

I'm dead scared of chopping them too early lol..

19. Hey Bro

Don't just go on the color of the trichomes.. it appears that wisdom is changing.. please read this thread

http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesting-processing-marijuana/666373-guide-when-harvest.html

as it turned my head around and actually makes sense.. when you start thinking in terms of "fruit" and "ripeness" then you want the ripest juiciest fruit which might mean a bit more patience

Looking VERY VERY good btw - just saw this now and I can't believe how many plants you had in that space.. awesome!!!

20. yeah, since its mostly sativa, its trichs will probably not get very amber. im thinking you should harvest when you have some looking orangish with mostly cloudy