First grow (10 x supersilver + 600w)(pictures)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ssilver, May 7, 2011.

1. no feedback? I seriously don't know what's up with these dry spots.

2. Damn those are some gorgeous plants, getting really tall. Sativalicious <--stupid word but it kind of fits. Idk that kinda looks like heat damage but i see a fan and I dont know why there would be heat damage there so idk :confused_2:

3. hehe. hi cody. long time no see :) maybe it's heat damage tbh. I just put in a de-humidifier and the temp just shot up. I think I have to fix an intake for them. Other than that I feel that they are pretty healthy. they sure as hell look sexy :D

4. im around :D Intake and exhaust are probably the best options for heat imo...... and yes they certainly are. Gonna be a long flowering period but itll be worth it. they are huge too ;)

5. This will be some mental smoke. Keep posting pictures.

6. if only I knew hew to upload pics directly on the forum instead of having to fuck around with imageshack :x

7. Make sure you click on 'Go Advanced' at the bottom of the 'quick post' form, it'll take you to the posting page with more options.

8. unless I'm a tool. here's more pics.

Attached Files:

9. Looks like they still have a while to go, yet they're so frosty already. Good stuff.

10. beautiful pics :)

11. one month of flowering. two to go.

Attached Files:

12. How tall are they now? Did you top any of them?

13. none topped. the tallest is 47 inches not including the pot

14. so. even though noone takes an interest in my stuff I've decided to update this still lol

we've had some serious heat and pH problems for a while but they've all pulled through. some better than others. there's like 10 diff phenos out of 10 seeds. on the fun side - I've got loads of different stuff to smoke. on the annoying side - they all need special attention individually and generally have a say in both watering and nutes. that's a looooad of mixing I tell you. anyway 2-3 are starting to show signs of readiness :D

one of them is just what looks like pure haze. it'll take forever to bloom and its crazy tall. figured I'd just give it a run and chop the others when they're ready ^^,

Attached Files:

15. ha yup that shit grew fucken tall dude but like u said lots of budsss..ha looking good lookking forward to harvest..

16. stash looks beautiful dont forget yo rotate those pots

17. also: double click picture #3 and zoom in for a stoner moment of joy

(ctrl+scroll up ^^)

18. Looking yummy.

19. yo silver man, looking darn good mate, yeah we have interest but there are so much threads around it's hard to keep track of 'em.
    One small advice for heat : Get a Air Cooled Reflector like a CoolTube or such.
    Second advice : Into Veg try keeping lights closer to plants so they won't stretch so much and get dense corona.
    Other then that i see u're babies went prety good

20. nice stuff man