"First Grow" 1 Week into CFL flowering.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Shit_Mon!, Mar 31, 2009.

1. OK, so this is my first grow and just wanted to post some pics of my setup to see if I can get any help or advice. It's a cut up plastic storage box. hanging with 6 cords each with two Y's. i Veg'd for 5 weeks with 12 100w cfl and now am into my second week of flowering with the same 100w just 2700k (changed lights from 18-6 to 12-12 also)....ok...i know i know its such a lovely setup pff i just did it for fun nothin serious. but whatever im doing i think im doing it right...im not doin much to them but watering when theyre dry and keepin the airflow, I know its a weed but I have been told by a couple people already with the setup I got going and what im doin im gettin some damn good results so far, Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty good, especially for a first grow. The only problem I can see is that you might end up running out of space. Once in a flowering, most plants will roughly double in size. CFL's also don't have the greatest light penetration, so to maximize efficiency, I'd reccomend either topping the plants or tying them over. You also might want to look into either getting more light or get the light you do have a bit closer: they look a bit on the stretchy side (moreso the one on the right).

Looks good though! You should end up with some good stuff.