First Grow, 1 Plant CFL

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by BudBully420, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Other than that, looking good! Hope to see you do a next grow with a led light.

2. #102 BudBully420, Oct 16, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    I've read that it's normal for the leaves to yellow and fall off from the bottom up and that it's just using up the energy it stored up in the leaves during veg. I've just top dressed it with flower tone regularly because it's only the bottom most leaves yellowing. It's had only a couples sets of fan leaves fall off so far. The buds look like they are doing great and it should have a few more weeks. I assume all the fan leaves will fall off by the end? But I believe it should finish up pretty decently. For my next grow I've ordered 3 28w led and 2 18w led Grow lights to add to my CFLs for a total of 304w. I've also order 3 gallon smart pots, kindsoil, and ffof for the Chronic Autoflower seeds I ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nice I'm gonna invest in some t5 lighting for my veg tent. Here is my first ever grow. 315 cmh light. Gonna start flowering Friday

Attached Files:

4. Thanks!

5. It looks good. How long did you veg? I'm wishing I had more lights and vegged longer. Live and learn. That's why I'm adding a 300w mars led and using kind soil and fox farms for next go with my auto chronic seeds I ordered.

• Like Like x 1
  6. It will be 10wks as of Friday. I was gonna go to 8 but I wanted to hold off flowering until I could get some ventilation and odor control in place.

7. lookin good for a small CFL grow, ive seen much worse.
    cant wait to see how it turns out.

8. Are you going to add more light for flowering? Can't wait to see what you get.

9. Thanks

10. Due to certain circumstances, I'm having to harvest a little early. Harvest is 50 days into flowering and 80 days total. I'm leaving it in dark period for 24 hours before I cut and hang.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Final image before harvest.

11. I'm sorry man. Another week would of done that girl some good. Give us another report after drying and curing her out as well as weights at harvest and weight after curing.

12. Yeah I had 10-14 more days planned, but sadly I have to get it out. I will let you know final yield and hopefully start my next grow soon after.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Thanks, it's curing rn but I should get about a quarter or a little more. 7-10 grams it's looking like. But it was cheap, low wattage CFLs and regular potting soil. Along with an early harvest. But the bud looks and smells pretty nice.