First Grow, 1 Plant CFL

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by BudBully420, Aug 28, 2017.

1. So how many true watts are they putting out? They look like theyre doing a nice job

2. I'm debating on the QB myself. Seen some good stuff and been trying to learn about them from growmau5.

As far as seedbanks go, it's your preference as to where you go but please run a search on here for that bank. You'll know whether they are legit after reading a few threads. I'm a fan of the Vault, The Single Seed Center, Lumberjack Seedbank source, and D.C. seed Exchange

3. Ima say maybe 110w max. It has a voltage adjustment on the ps. I would need a killa watt, or a volt amp watt lcd moniter. Id really like to know myself

4. Thinking each diode would be about maybe .25watts each if that. 480 diodes

5. Have you completed a grow with those lights before? If so how was the bud?

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's good to know, I'll probably end up buying off herbies for my next Grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Im on my 2ng veg run with the diy white veg light. With the diy flower light yes 2 harvest. 1st was 2 plants afghani #1 reg seeds got a almost a qp. Last one under it was a jackie white clone. Some really good smoke got about a zip and a half. Tight dense buds
    Jackie white 62 days 20170719_213111-1.jpg 20170720_095335.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Did you find a DIY blueprint for that or just gathered all the info and went for it yourself?

• Like Like x 1
  9. I just kept it kinda simple. Matched the square shape to the square hole and the same for the triangle and the circle shapes lol. 12v strips to a 12v power supply. Just kinda pitcured it in my head and went for it lol.

10. thats awesome mate. How many 12v power supplies do they use?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Just 1 power supply brotha. 12v 15amp 180 watts. 2 pc fans for cooling on the light panel and another extracting heat from the power supply. The fans and lights work with the voltage adjustment. Brighter the lights the hotter they run the more rpms the fans move. I don't really use it full blast. But usually around half way

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thats for the veg light.^^
    The flower light uses 36 x 12v 10w 3200k led chips. The outside bars on one power supply 200w. And the inner 2 light bars on a 175 12v power supply
    vvvv
    20170924_114316.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  13. Got a new tent bully, the tall plant i s the little clone from before . Went 400 watt hps for now but dec like the LED setup pictured above.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. What strain? lookin big

15. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]heres my first CFL experiment that outgrew box...just started flush. Lizard lives in plant full time lol

• Like Like x 4
  16. Blue dream is what i was told...have questioned it too. Is putting out the three leaf duckbill leaves when it went into flower though. Dutch treat trait i believe

• Like Like x 1
  17. yeah ive read a little about the duckfoot genes, once its there it can pop up in 1/3 plants. Hope it smokes good, Id like to hear from you once its finished!

• Like Like x 2