First grow: 1 AG + 1 Blue Dream

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jovy, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Hi everyone, I have been reading a lot on this forum and it helped me getting the basic info to start my own small cultivation. I am starting this small because this is my first try.. I am from Montreal, Canada (that's why my english might suck a bit) anyway, I planted my seed 3 days ago and I put them under my 400W light in really small pots.

I will update daily my journal with new pictures and if anyone have some tips for me, that will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks to every smokers ! :)

Attached Files:

2. 3 weeks later...

Attached Files:

3. I was wondering if someone knows why some of the leaves are getting curly?

4. Since it looks like you're going low budget, head out to your local home depot or lowes, Walmart... Anything really. Pick up an all purpose plant fertilizer for it. Gently apply for now, you don't want to nuke it. That should clear up that pesky deficiency and turn it green again.

Curling leaves could be a number of things. Too much heat, too much water, too little water, in any event the plant is stressed in some way or it would be perky. Ahh, another cause of curling leaves... When your plant is nearing bedtime (right before the lights cut off) it'll look wilty.

We can help a lot more if you'll provide some more details about your methods.

5. Thanks a lot bro for the advices and sorry for taking that long to respond! Im using a starter kit to feed my plants. The guy at my local store told me I had everything to start from the beginning to the end of my growing. I took a picture so you could see! Do I need something more? Im following the recipe given in the kit.

Also, I topped my BD plant about 5 days ago and she is recovering very fast. Im happy because that was my first topping experience and it worked pretty well.

Dont be afraid to give me hints.. This is still my first grow:p

6. So these are the pics after topping

Attached Files:

7. its been 10 days or so from your last post.. are the leaves still curled? im no pro but it might be good to provide some more info.

Do you know the day and night temperature, and humidity of your grow space? if you dont I suggest you get a thermo-hygrometer asap.

also, on that first picture: are those all nutes?? :O
    be careful, sometimes recommended dosage is too high and is only gonna burn the roots.
    on my first grow I only used 1 type of 7-7-7 mix to veg and 1 of 15-30-15 to flower and that went really well. I recommend you keep a simple diet for your plants until you get the hang of it.

keep us up to date!

fellow grower in mtl

8. Few days after transplant

Attached Files:

9. Thansk klearmind!

Ill go to my grow shop and get that instrument. I know its a plus for my growing. Also about feeding, i was not following the good recipe so I overfed them for about one month. So that could be the reason of the curly leaves and stuff. Anyway i gave them only water since 2 weeks and they seem to be in good shape.

Ill post more pictures and let you know what is my humidity!

10. Hi everyone!

It didnt post pics since a few weeks. I decided to play with one of my plant ant the other I let her plant as a one bud. I topped one of the plant one time and let it grow for about 1 month. Accidently while doing some supercropping, I broke one of my main head. So I retoped it and here comes 3 heads. The plant is a bit unusual but it is still my favorite! I transplant them in really big pots so they could get one more foot before flowering that I should start in the middle of february.

Until then, is there something I should take care of?

Thanks for commenting!

11. Here are the pics from today!

Attached Files:

12. My blue dream plant. Really tall (4'4'') and bushy plant. Now at day #25 of flowering. I cant wait to see the buds on her!

Attached Files: