first gro journal ww,mk,blackberry k,diablo og,bluedream

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 400watts, Oct 22, 2010.

1. am I serious? I really didn't think I could get prescribed marijuana with what I have. So is what I named off eligible? :smoke:

2. they all are but i think only in cali

3. Not sure. The law that cali has have been passed to about 10 other states as well and they have Dispensers to. Sometimes the TV will talk about robbery's that happened because of marijuana dispensers. So I assume the doctors work the same when it comes to marijuana? I hope I get a doctor that likes to prescribe marijuana! Mine shrink is old and stupid and likes to give me Valium up the ass with refills! I swear I have like 400 of them now. He would tell me I need it if I told him it helps me lol.

4. thats alot of pills lol how do they make u feel?

5. I'd have to be off them for awhile to find out... But if I did that I'd be dead from a seizure... so I guess I don't know how they make me feel. Kinda angry most of the time. Sometimes depression or like I am dying soon. I think that's why I smoke weed so much. So then I don't feel that way anymore because I think a lot. I try to distract myself by getting playing videos games and that never helped. So then I tried weed and that helped, but then I decided just to do both gaming and weed. Works wonders. I also work while I'm high. My business was literally started 3 days ago thanks to marijuana. :smoke:

6. yea that will do it i remeber when i was a kid i would smoke and sneak back to the house to play grand teft auto high lol untill my mom cought me lol but i was smoking some bunk as shit stress lol damn dont remeber the last time i got high off of that long long time i smoke about 1-2 oz wit my girl and i share alot to not greedy but hate freeloaders lol

7. Same here man. I share my weed with friends and people I trust when they come over. But they rarely come over. So I know they ain't coming over just to get high every single day and take my weed.

8. bumb
    whats good t5

9. Whens the next update their looking great.

10. whats good guys sry its been a while since last update but there F'N beautiful heres some
    pics i just took 15 min ago let me know what u think oh this is probly a dumb Q but am i able to spray the the nugs with water?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. bumb damn i gues they dont look good enough for people to post?:eek:

12. Very nice! Soon you're going to have some beautiful buds!

13. yea i know i cant wait !!!!! im excited

14. yo man those babys got big!!!....i wouldnt spray no water on them now that they are flowering cause you dont want mold or mildew....you can wipe the leaves off if you need to.

15. thxs alot i started to spray them but ima stop my bro inalw siad that it was good and i was supposed to spray them but was kinda scared to do it so its a good thing u came along i only did it for 2 day

YOUGOTSMOKE good looking thats the info and compliment i needed good looking

16. day 45 whole

day 26 12/12

gonna have some updated pic or video on the 30th or the 1st no major changes yet so waiting
    so heres my other noob question whats a amber trick count ? and how do i do that?

17. Get a 30x scope to inspect the Trichomes. As the plants progress later into the flowering stage, the trichomes will change color from clear to milky white to amber.

When the trics are clear they are going to be less potent and give more of a head high.
    When they are milky white they are near ripeness, and when they are amber they are somewhat over ripe.

The amber trics influence a more couch-lock indica high.

18. WILL GETTIN WATER ON UR LEAVES CAUSE A NECROSIS OR YELLOWING OF THE LEAVES IF THE LIGHT IS TOO CLOSE. I MEAN WATER SITTING ON THE LEAVES AND THE LIGHT BURNING T;HE LEAVES BECUZ OF THE Water

19. I believe that along with the nutrients (if any) in the water can cause serious leaf burn. I've seen it in a few threads.

20. Thanks for the info doc. I was curious cuz only one of my mk had it and the ph is 6.5 so I dnt suspect a nute deficiency. And its not traveling up my stalk or toward the stalk