first gro journal ww,mk,blackberry k,diablo og,bluedream

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 400watts, Oct 22, 2010.

1. thxs guys i havent been on here for days cuz black ops got me addicted all i do now is get high and play games lol

2. Haha nice. I kinda got over Black Ops pretty quickly. But, I can't sit down and play videogames for extended periods of time. I feel like I always need to do something productive.

3. man i need ur personality lol i can play for days lol for now on i think ima go play ball i getting fatter i gain 50 pound since this year:( not good at all i blame it on CALL OF DUTY mw2 and black ops lol

4. I gained nearly 20lbs from being with my girlfriend lol. Whats your gamertag? I am bout to play it after I hit the bowl a few times.

5. Black ops is pretty sweeeet! I haven't been cursing at my tv lately!!... Well not as much as when I played mw2:rolleyes:

I lost weight when I started playing cod a year ago haha. I dropped like 10 pounds muscle:(

6. lol u lost i gain
    and my girl cooks the best food ever let me give u example she philipinno dont know how to spell lol
    but she cook enchiladas tomales fried rice basicly asian mexican soul food and american my mom should her how to cook mexican food and im mexican and vietnamese so she learn ho to cook asian food so yea i eat good oh yea since i have a 2 year old girl we got snacks up the ass

my girl she cooks 3 times a day the best!!!!! i should go appreciate her right now lol

and my ps3 screen name is CaLi-xClusive

7. updated pics!!!!!!!!
    hindu skunk diddnt do anything to it
    [​IMG]

blackberry kush
    [​IMG]

bluedream topped
    [​IMG]

left side of the closet
    [​IMG]

the family
    [​IMG]

beauty
    [​IMG]

8. Lookin good man, And readin this makes me hungry man. lol

9. dude everything looks good! That bluedream is gonna be so nice one of my favorites!:smoke:

I just picked up some blue47 so we'll see what thats like... cheers:bongin:

10. Dude my girl is a ginger and she cooks amazing enchiladas! Since I am not a fan of beans or rice, she just uses meat, enchilada sauce, sour cream, and shredded cheese.

And hey, you better be sending me some of those seeds when you harvest man!!! I want one of each plant homie lol.

11. lol its gonna be seedless i hope but if i find any i send them i prefer clones
    and sounds like some smashing enchiladas!!!!!!
    made me hungry

12. Not sure how to clone, if any of my brick seeds grow, Ill end up cloning I guess. Ill have to look into that. Germination is a bitch for me.

And yes they are excellent!

13. i just buy my clones for 10$ at my despensery which always has really good selection

14. A Despensery?

15. my medical shop that i go to for backpain and insomia:hello:

16. You can grow and smoke it legally?

17. yup the best way to do it if u were doing it :ey:

gotta love california!!!!!!!!!!!

18. When that fucking law passes in Iowa, I will be on it for sure.

Here is just a small list of my disabilities, and yes I am on disability lol.

Bipolar
    High Cholesterol
    High Blood Pressure
    Epilepsy
    Clinical Depression
    Social Phobia (only physically)
    Back and neck pains

I'm literally supposed to take 10 pills every night before bed. And they have to be 12-24 hour pills because I have short term memory loss and forget to take meds in the morning. But I always remember a wake n bake lol.

I'll definitely be prescribed maryjane!

19. so ur able to smoke aswell