first gro journal ww,mk,blackberry k,diablo og,bluedream

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 400watts, Oct 22, 2010.

1. :poke:WAKE N BAKE SON!!!!!!!! :smoke::bongin:

2. feeling lonely here

3. :hello:got some rain water wished i had a reservation tank but its ok i got lots of pots,cups lol gotta make it work right lol

4. so ive been going to dispensary for a like 2 monthes now and they help me out alot so i tip everytime i go there like 1,2,3$ and now this is the 5th time they have been hooking me up with fat grams today was 1.7 2 days ago 1.5 and the rest 1.3 thats love oh yeah and they give me some cracking lollipop and pipes for free basicly what im saying is tip ur dispensary and they will show love

5. ok new updates with b4 and after looks on each girls
    whitewidow the 1 b4
    10/26/10
    [​IMG]
    after
    11/1/10
    [​IMG]
    whitewidow the 2 b4
    10/26/10
    [​IMG]
    after
    11/1/10
    [​IMG]
    Master kush B4
    10/26/10
    [​IMG]
    AFTER
    11/1/10
    [​IMG]
    HINDU SKUNK B4
    10/26/10
    [​IMG]
    AFTER
    11/1/10
    [​IMG]
    BLue Dream B4
    10/26/10
    right plant is the bluedream
    [​IMG]
    AFTER
    11/1/10
    [​IMG]
    DIABLO OG B4
    10/26/10
    left plant is diablo og
    [​IMG]
    AFTER
    [​IMG]

TELL ME WHAT U THINK:hello::hello:

6. Looks good i like the before and after pics.

7. Looking good man.

8. i was looking at my pics when i first got the clones and i messed up with the blackberry diablo and blue dream i switch them and forgot to put the names of them on the 2 gal i knew which 1 was the bluedram cuz it was the smalliest but the blackberry and the diablo i forgot and just added the names but when i was looking at the old pics i found out that diablo og was the plant that died and i blackberry was ALIVE which is good and bad ive smoke blackberry and that was the shit and wanted to have that to smoke for aa long time but never had diablo og and wanted to try it

SO BLACKBERRY IS STILL ALIVE AND DIABLO WAS THE PLANT THAT DIED

9. thanks [ANON,light] im glad to know that u guys think im doing good:hello:

10. bumb bumb

11. my family pic
    from beginning to know
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

THE BEST PIC SO FAR MY BEAUTIFUL GARDEN OF GIRLS

[​IMG]

WHATCHA THINK

12. Looking good man. I am excited to see how this verticle scrog you are doing will go.

13. oh i didnt know u posted already i just went to ur grow lol
    but i cant wait to see it to :hello:

14. Hey 400! They are taking off! Nice!

15. yea they are
    they surprise me everytime i open the door those are my girls :cry:

16. Have you started flowering yet? Those plants are going to stretch quite a bit once flowering is induced. Also, you are going to want to invest in a cool tube so that you can hang your light vertically in the middle of your grow space.

17. thats what i want is a coo tube but no money what so ever so i gotta wait a lil
    and im hoping for it to stretch like 1ft more and i started 12/12 on the 11/2
    but yesturday i left town and left the lights on for 20 hours whats gonna happen to my girls
    anybody knows whats gonna happen to them im worried

18. Just resume normal 12/12 light pattern. It's still too early to really do some damage, but make sure that it doesn't happen again.

19. thanks BADFISH i feel alot better now !!!!
    ima give them a whole day of darkness cuz i need the lights to be on at 7 am so thats the plan for right now sounds good