First *good* day in a long time

Discussion in 'General' started by Bbiscuit, May 4, 2013.

1. Oh my god I'm in a fantastic mood right now. My life's been kinda going downhill lately and I've been feeling like shit. But today:
    • slept in
    • finished my IB English exam, the hardest one of the year, and felt fantastic about it
    • got allowed to go out, was home alone for a bit, then went out to pizza and the park and saw Iron Man 3
    • It was basically the most fun I've had in months
    • Got home at 1 AM and I can stay up all I want because tomorrow's fucking Saturday
    • Got home, checked my email....and I'm off of the wait-list for SDSU and admitted!
    • Not only that, my mom told me the University of Denver called and lowered my tuition
    • So basically now I'm most likely not going to community college, but I even have options for university!

Gahh I'm so happy right now that things are finally going my way. I even made new friends today and just....I haven't felt this content in a long time and I felt the need to share. This feeling is like 100x better when I've felt basically the opposite for months and months and I'm finally happy again, and back to myself because I'm usually happy.

The only thing that would make this better would be not getting drug tested and being able to smoke a celebratory bowl...but whatever, I'll get plenty of that done either in Denver(duh) or SDSU(fucking party it up) later :D