First Go with the Grow Tent - C99 600W HPS

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by rh420, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Hello my fellow farmers :)

Little background on my grow-

Genetics - femaleseeds Cinderella 99
    Grow tent is 4' W x 2' D x 7' H
    600W HPS Cooltube + 6" Vortex for exhaust

I planted 3 C99 seeds 4/20/2011 and they all broke soil by 4/27. I used my 2' T5 for the first week or so then switched right to my 600W HPS (I really wish I had waited longer before using the big light.).

The plants experienced their first dark period on 6/1, I left the light off for 24 hours, then set the timer to 12/12. I noticed flowers within 3-4 days it was pretty amazing how quick they started.

Now we are just starting week 3 of flower and here are some pictures. All 3 are C99 and each is a different phenotype. Tell me what you guys think and thanks for giving me a new home for my grow logs <3

Attached Files:

2. My dark cycle temps are reaching 85 because I have my A/C turned off during that time period. When the lights are on and my A/C is running the temp stays 78-82. Can anyone comment on wether or not this will be an issue? Doesn't seem to be bothering them yet

3. Picture Update :) Finally noticing some trich coverage check it!

Attached Files:

4. Those are looking good. Do you think the 24 hours of darkness before flower helps? I'm switching to 12/12 this coming week and I've been debating on the 24 hour darkness before flower. Again your girls look great.

5. Should turn out to be some nice smoke for ya :D

6. thanks loomis :D I have read a lot of positive things about the 24 hours of darkness prior to flipping to 12/12 and I noticed flowers 3 days after the first dark period using this method. I've never done it any other way though :rolleyes:

7. THANKS! Fingers Crossed!!

8. Quick update! Things are great! Super stinky and sticky :D :D

Attached Files:

9. ALSO - today is day 28 12/12.. figured I should find out exactly where I am at.