First glass What do you all think?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by JeezyVII, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Picked up this little cutie at local little market today. I've been smoking for years and I decided today was the day I stepped my shit up a level. Tell me what you all think! IMAG0316.jpg

2. Sick piece. How much and how's she hit?

3. $25 and I haven't used it just yet but I will in a few hours. I'll post on this thread when I'm blasted later

4. Holy fuck... this thing hits like a fucking semi :hippie:

5. #5 BigBlazer, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    Nice piece smoke for a negro

6. Should I return it? I do not classify myself as a negro nor do I tend to associate with those that could be identified as such. It appears as a major problem to me based off your information

7. i dont think you can return it after being used
    plus i think its a cool pipe, i like thosse kind of pipes that are more than just a spoon 
    i dont know what BigBlazer means by 'Nice piece smoke for a negro'

what? I think he just forgot to put a comma after the word piece... and i dont think he meant the term 'Negro' offensively lol 

9. #9 BigBlazer, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013

I think you're over thinking about the post man I meant no disrespect just using slang

Sorry if you're offended and the guy about this post is completely correct

10. Haha man I was just messing with you sorry for the confusion and to the other boy there I know I didn't really intend to return a used pipe haha

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. then why would you even say it?

12. i was kidding. go smoke a bowl or something

13. This guy is racist man! Racists dont deserve nice peices like that!

Peace and Love