Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Glass Piece :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blackmaze, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Attached Files:

2. Sweet glass, how much are the second and third ones? If you don't mind me asking.

3. The second one is about 40, maybe 45 cuz of shipping. and the third is 25 or about 30 because of shipping as well.

4. If you have a headshop nearby why not check it out and save on shipping?

5. I have my reasons..lol. But I just want some people to put their "two-cents" in and tell me what bowl looks best or which one looks better for showing off around people. like im not trying to be a show off, its just my first piece and i want it to be a good one..

6. Better than my first piece lol, enjoy man! she looks a beaut.

7. Sweet bro love it.

8. which one are you both talking about.. D: their is three there lol.

9. all of them are pretty sick i like the first

10. #10 Nhan420, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2011
    Get either number 1 or number 2. Im not positive but that 3rd one looks exactly like this $5 pipe they sell at PPV. I bought one before and it is very thin glass. Although it could be different thickness it is definitely the exact same design, plus the other 2 just blow that one away.

Edit: after looking again i would get the 2nd with out a doubt, pretty detailed pipe for $45

11. The first two, not that white/clear one you uploaded. It gets pooped on by the others.

12. ^^^ that ones dope as fuck

13. ive broken all the spoons ive bought. and i take good care of my glass. i guess what im saying is you might not wanna spend too much or get too attached to such small glass.

14. ^^thats a color changer, it goes clear and then turns to that, i've been so interested in color changers. and the dragon one is the first one that actually caught my attention. but yea its sick.

15. yea that ones the best. just make sure the site your getting it from is legit.

16. I have the one that's pictured in your post. It was my first piece as well :smoke:

17. dont get the dragon, i hate glass that looks like shit. i'm sorry, but i want my spoon to look like a spoon, not a snake, or a mouse, or a banana or something. plus, all that extra stuff going on looks like it would just make it more liable to get dropped.

18. not going to lie im in love with this. its everything i want. it's literally my perfect bowl

19. Haha it looks hella sick and its 6 inch. BTW all of this is on chunkyglasspipes.com

link to it---> Tesla Coil

I would buy off of grasscity but the pipes they have on here aint shit compared to these and they cost less.