first glass on glass bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ilych, Dec 11, 2009.

1. I went out with the intention of getting a roor. The ones in my price range were all gone and wouldn't be in until after christmas so i ended up getting this...

The only thing that bothers me is the way they designed the bowl...i need to pick up a different one this weekend, and maybe an ashcatcher.

Attached Files:

2. ya that bowl is a little odd. nice though how much u pay for it??
    also post a milk

3. Nice PURE man.

4. #4 ilych, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2009
    got it out the door for 100.
    milk is gonna come as soon as i figure out how to record a video on this damn camera
    edit: does any one know an easy way to figure out what size your downtube is. I totally forgot to ask at the headshop >.<

5. If I were you I'd wrap that in bubble wrap. I had that exact piece and it broke by falling from a stationary position, upright on shag carpet, onto its side.

That being said, its a great cost efficient piece and I'd say it rips close to as good as a roor.

6. Nice bong good ass price. the bowl looks pretty kick ass 2

7. i never heard good things about pure but good luck with it!
    btw my friend has a pure a/c that came with the bowl you have

8. does that bowl design serve any significant purpose or is it just for looks?

9. yea its just for looks, it adds some drag too id imagine. Get a snap bowl, and a bowl that is longer(deeper) then it is wide is a good choice always.

10. #10 ilych, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2009

ya it definitely adds a lot of drag and clogs really easily... love the rest of it though :smoke:

MILKSHOT!
    Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting