First glass on glass bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bugboyzac, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Just picked this up the other day, its my first glass on glass bong. My friends and I mostly have have terrible rubber base bongs with metal stems or my mates make their own (Australia has a tendency to have shitty bongs). I think it was a pretty good buy myself. :bongin:

Attached Files:

2. U did damn good for a first piece man

3. That's super nice yo.

Milk shot?

4. Im on a T break til 420 so Ill post up a shot then haha.

5. That thing is tight dude! It would kill me to have to wait until 4/20 to hit a piece like that lol

6. Sick piece man. What brand is it

7. Damn dude, seriously, you're spoiled for a beginner stoner, ha ha! My first GOG piece was an original ROOR back in 98' just a basic dealers cup. What is that thing, 12 arms?? And with Reversal work on it too? I don't recognize the brand but thats not all bad, and frankly even if it was Chinese made (not saying it is), thats a HELL of a first ever GOG piece dude, mad props and + rep.

P.S. Keep the nice glass rolling, believe me once you start the addiction doesnt stop...

8. Its an OLS Sniper with 12 arm tree percs with diffusers. Pretty sure its chinese glass but Its the best bong ive ever seen in real life haha. Ive been tokin for about 7-8 months now so I decided to treat myself haha.

9. Hell man, like I said, Chinese or not, I only wish my first GOG had that many diffy's.

10. that is a nice one

11. It is China glass, however, for $70 AU, that's a steal! Grab an Alex K downstem and a B.Wilson slide and you'll be golden.

12. looks nice!

13. That's a sexy bong , great first piece !

14. considering my first glass piece looks like a red penis with swollen balls (uve probly seen one JUST like it hahaha), u did pretty dam good on a first bong. gotta love any glass with percs in it.

Cant wait for the 4/20 milkshot

enjoy homie
    :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

15. You are now the coolest out of all your friends, congratulations. :smoke:

16. Fuckin sexy bro, how much did you end up paying for that bad boy??? :D

17. Hilarious but true. Thats a sick first piece. My first glass and glass bong was confiscated by my high school dean. She was a milf and cool so i only got suspended:D

18. Thats actually pretty true, but I was always the coolest ;) :smoke:

19. $70 aud

20. That's really not that bad for a bong like that, congrats bro :smoke: milk vid? :D