First glass bong, roor real or fake

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by WallaWalla, Feb 21, 2010.

1. So I'm purchasing my first glass bong soon. Was planning on getting a roor, and roor ashcatcher, but don't want to make the mistake of getting a fake one. [​IMG] [​IMG] Real or fake? If they are fake, can anyone point me in the direction to find real ones. My area, not really any legit bong shops, so im kinda forced to buy online.

2. grasscity sells legitimate ROOR.de bongs. I'd start there. No chance in getting a fake piece at all.

3. if youre gettin it from there,its real,they wont sell fake shit and ruin their shop for a sale,,peace LEAR

4. EDIT sells all legit stuff. Its just not the RooR.us its .de so European made

5. if that is EDIT then they are real

6. Good luck with ur purchase![​IMG]

7. Ok thanks for the quick responses, yeah dont really mind if its eu made or us as long as its legit. Smoked my friends roor, with ashcatcher and im in love haha.

8. On an aside (yes I agree with all the others just to be clear) idk if a Roor ashcatcher is the best use of the money. They are like 200.00ish or maybe 160 at cheapest, and for that money you can get a sick brand inline or diffused pillbox by an aftermarket blower. Really, any other company would be great.

I only am saying this because I, too, wanted a Roor ashcatcher. Thankfully, when I wanted it the most I was too poor to buy it. So I wound up just looking at pictures of other ashcatchers and doing research on this site and others. Now I realize that it would not have necessarily been the best use of my funds. A 90.00 SSFG inline would have been more appropriate. Alas, I have digressed from the main gist of the thread which I know was not to evaluate your choices rather to discern the legitimacy of EDIT Roors. I didn't mean to criticize you at all, just offering my two cents.

9. I don't like roor ashcatchers, bowls, downstems, or really anything they make besides the tubes :eek:

So get the tube and figure everything else out later ;)