Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First GC post; moved to a new area and need opinions on this weed I bought

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tmizzlepizzle, Dec 14, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

Hey I'm new here if the title didn't already suggest lol
    I'm not extremely new to smoking but I just got back into it since moving to a different state, anyway, I finally bought here from this girl at my job. I said I'd give her 20 for a g of loud and she said it was 10 here and that I was getting ripped off (lol wtf it's always 20 right?)
    She swore up and down this was "sherbert" and it was a g. Which I didn't feel like it was, and it doesn't look that good of quality. Then again I can't really complain since I got it for a dime. Anyway, opinions? Does it look like a g and decent quality? Or do you think it's just mid

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sunset Sherbet, may be a little aged, but still looks fresh.
    :smoke:

3. Best weed I ever saw , pritnear

4. sounds like you have a convenient hookup at your job who you can score 10 sacks from

5. Update: I found a little bit of better plug afterwards lol [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looks like a good amount for $10, and quality weed.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Who pays 20 for a g? That's crazy! I'd rather not even smoke, that's just being ripped off, man. For $20, it better come with a blowjob, a back message, and a free clean-up.

• Like Like x 2
  8. If you havent paid 20/gram at least once in your life, then youve never smoked that loud .

• Like Like x 1
  9. Agreed

10. Lmao bro im dying

11. I smoke loud and I've never paid 20 a G....

12. We dont smoke the same.

13. Your right I'm smoking medical from up north for 10 a gram your smoking some shit off the street for 20 a gram...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Youre going to start throwing insults because you clearly cant afford some things in life. I live in cali, no street weed for me.

15. Bro 20 a g is a rip. Even before medical and rec the most I would pay is 120 a quarter. Living in Colorado I have access to some of the "loudest" weed in the world. That's a proven fact.
    One time I did pay 25 a g for caviar, it was 31% thc buds, dipped in thc infused oil, then rolled in kief.

• Like Like x 1
  16. That could be a gram. Depends on how dense it is and how big your hands are. I can't tell you for sure. Looks like perfectly fine quality to me. Smoke it and find out.

And price can very a lot from place to place. You may have come from a state with harsh marijuana laws and/or crappy weather for outdoor. Heavy penalties for growing and dealing can have an impact on price. Inability to grow outdoors can have an impact on price. You may now live in a state with much more lax laws, a good medical marijuana base, or better weather. Or your friend from work may have just given you the hook up.

17. People who pull the "I get better weed than you bro" card need to drink bleach. Maybe you do, maybe you don't, maybe nobody gives a fuck. Get high and be happy ffs. Nice pickup op.

• Like Like x 2
  18. $10 - good deal, thank her she did you a solid

19. Lmfao 20 a g is a rip but you paid 120 for a quarter ??? Wtf???? Lmfao I hope you meant a half O

20. If you read my post I said back before medical and rec... that was 10 years ago.