First Game Blunt Roll

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Doughboy04, Mar 17, 2009.

1. #1 Doughboy04, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
    So I went to the local smoke shop after I got out of class today in search of a 60ct box of Swisher cigarillos but bailed on that when they told me they were 30 bucks. I decided to try some new brands, so I picked up three Game foil blunts (Green, Vanilla, and Peach), a two-pack of foiled Grape White Owls cigarillos, and a new lighter. Ran me just short of 4 bucks:hello:. I decided to try my hand at rolling a Green game before I head off to work, and it turned out pretty good I guess; much easier than rolling a Dutch. It smells kind of like syrup. I plan on blazing it tonight on my way home from work. Got about .8 of Heavy Diesel in it. Let me know what you guys think of my roll. I'll be back later with a smoke report.

Edit: This is the slowest burning blunt EVER!!! It's been 30 minutes and i'm just getting to the latter portion of the thing. F'ing great! I'm :smoking:. I haven't had a good sativa in a while.

Attached Files:

2. Damn props on that roll, and nice choice on them games-theyre sooo good wine and peach fo life:hello::smoking:

3. game green is definatly easier to roll then dutches, usally the peach, vanilla, wine game blunts are stale as shit around here because nobody at all uses them.

4. No one uses wine?!?!?!? Don't they know of the delectable mouth-watering taste or the bangin aroma?!

5. hehe, they do taste and smell rather good.

6. i love me a game cz there always so frsh in there foil wrappers but the wax you at the gas stations here some of em charge up 2 a couple bux for a double foil game blunt

7. im pretty sure i use things like that to clean stuff out of my teeth.

8. thats a terrible use for a blunt

9. Lol. I started to pick one up, but I passed. Gonna pick one up next time. I'm getting ready to blaze this one up in a minute.

10. Thanks

11. If you have a problem with .8 blunts to the face then youve got issues or are just a bong fukin blunt hater

I love smoking out my bongs too:D

12. ESPECIALLY dank point eight blunts!

13. Question to all experienced Game blunt smokers: Sould I roll a Peach or Vanilla next? Which is better?

14. Well, if you want a game with a bangin ass leaf that burns real slow go with the Peach. But for me the taste of Vinilla is banging if you have some good buds. It complements the taste you know?

15. I roll a wine game on the daily. Real talk. $21.63 a day on weed/blunt. lol. Save myself a bowl pack for the next morning always too.

nice roll job, I usually like to roll shorter fatter blunts though.