Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Firecracker.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by NoobieStone, Dec 1, 2011.

  1. So I only had like .25 and I had been reading about firecrackers and how long they last so I decided to try to make a cracker with only this amount. Will I get a small buzz that lasts or nothing at all? :\
  2. only .25? you definitely need more..
  3. .5 on each cracker should get you fucking slaughtered if its good buds
  4. I know and I'm waiting for a quarter from my guy but since I only had .25 I thought i'd try to get a small lasting buzz.
  5. My first firecracker was over a gram of some super flame sour diesel during my classes and I was fuuuucked. :bongin:
  6. I just started making firecrackers... I made one yesterday with .25g and I was lit for a couple hours. I have zero tolerance though.
  7. And mix PB with coconut oil. I make mines super light (.1 sometimes...) with strong, low flavor/neutral flavor bud. Can't taste bud at all and great for extreme conservation or light buzzes
  8. Make sure you put a generous amount of Peanut butter or else it will taste like absolute shit. I had a great experience the one time I ate a fire cracker but I ended up puking everywhere by the end of the night
  9. Ok so me and my friend made firecrackers yesterday and we used .4g of dank weed per cookie. What we did was take 2 ritz bits crackers and put nutella on it. then i sprinkled the weed on top and and put a lot of nutella on the 2nd cracker and put it on top. I then put it in the microwave for 12 seconds and put aluminum foil over it and put it in the oven at 325 for 23 minutes and then took it out and it looked ready to eat. We then ate it but didn't really work. what did we do wrong?

Share This Page