Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First firecracker

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Monear, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Alright, so I'm eating this right now, and it tastes like shit.... It's either I burnt the peanut butter or not enough peanut butter.

I'm about halfway through this and I have nothing to chase it with.. Yuckk, I hope the outcome of this is good :)

2. haha post how you feel in 45 minutes

3. He hasn't returned, it must have worked.

4. Yup, OP probably forgot how to work the computer :laughing:

5. holy , shit .
    i was blasted (;

6. How much weed did you use and how good was the bud?

7. Hope it was good dude, I been reading about firecrackers on here and reckon i gotta try em for sure :)

8. Yeah i did my first firecracker two weeks ago, i was so obliterated like i ate it at 130 in the morning it kicked in around 215 230 and i went to bed at 345 obliterated, woke up at 1 the next day and was still high hahaha def making brownies this weekend

9. oh god yeah... brownies are so good at getting you so blitzed. first time i had them i was high for 8 hours and woke up the next morning with a sort of hangover from it. It was so good.

10. i love weed hang overs they help save buds for wake and bake

11. ah yes I love getting so blazed you get a sort of hangover. :bongin: