Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First FireCracker

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Infinite Experience, Nov 26, 2010.

1. #1 Infinite Experience, Nov 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2010
    Ok I just made and ate my first firecracker with about .5g of some really good bud. I will post the results shortly, so stay tuned :D. I put it in the oven for 20 minutes 350*

P.S. The tutorial posted here is no joke. These things taste like shit! But it smells pretty strong.

By the way I ate it at about 10:30

10:51 PM: I'm starting to feel slow and I kind of feel good feelings all over my body.
    10:55 PM: Ooh man. Pretty much the same feeling but a little more intense. And some euphoria is coming on.
    11:10 PM: Wow, I definatly feel it now. I'm slow and I just have the weirdest urge to watch Aqua Teen: Hunger Force. And eat some leftovers from thanksgiving :)
    11:30: It was difficult to type that lmao. Ya, so i'm really gone. Its like smoking but cleaner and its spread through the whole body. It's a must try for edibles!

Ok it's 11:35 PM and I'm gonna head to bed and enjoy myself in peace. This shit really kicked my ass.

2. hmm im interested. i havent smoked in 3 months and im wondering what that little bud will do for me
    did you eat them on an empty stomache or what?

3. cool interested to see your result

4. Um, I didn't eat for a couple of hours before I ate them so kinda.

5. im also making fire crackers at the same time for the first time!

lol i have like 10 minutes in the oven left on two little ones.

they have about .6 in each.

but im letting mine sit as its almost 1 am tomorrow is gonna be a fun day

6. I am kind of interested too, haven't smoked in like 2 months.

Also are you a big fella or rather skinny? Trying to figure out a good dosage for my adventure next week. :)

7. haaha firecrackers are the shit man. I been tryina tell ppl this forever. If you make em just right, they also taste delicious instead of shitty. Takes practice and tweaking of times, temps, and ingredients.

8. If you're on an extended T-break, be careful jumping back into the water on the edibles side. You might get in over your head.

9. hmm just took off almost 3 weeks and just vaped tonight. was thinking of making a firecracker tomorrow, bad idea? I was previously smoking daily...

10. just use less, about half a gram if dank

11. i left smooking kinda 3 months before, usually i take it empty stomach

12. thanks man +rep

13. I'm about 135 last time I checked, so I am a rather small guy. I tried this a couple other times and I love it!