Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First firecracker

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Greendemon, May 3, 2013.

1. Quick question, if I put 1g into a firecracker how much of the firecracker should I eat? Its my first edible, im 6'1 and about 94kgs if that makes any difference
    Cheers, stay high :smoke:

2. Well i havn't made firecrackers yet (today will be my first one too!) but im personaly similar in height n weight and wouldnt think twice about eating the whole thing.... had some brownies that worked well before but other then that no edibles exp on my part. ( i didnt make the brownies either)

I hear nutella is really good for firecrackers so thats what im going to be using.

3. Might just do that then haha yeah im not a fan of peanuts so Nutellas the way to go :smoke:

4. You should post later and lemme know how yours work out ill probly do the same as long as i remember if not tomorrow im sure i will hahaha:smoke::smoke:

5. Will try remember man aha :smoke:

6. Didn't end up eating it, something came up :(

7. I made them and they worked excellent I was good to go for 5 or so hours!