first facial piercing :)

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by peacelove&420, Oct 12, 2010.

1. lol at plain bitch leather!!! :p

2. I meant bitch(y) hahah

3. Ahh very nice :D
    I have snakebites and a tongue piercing,
    I need to start on my gauges!
    I'm just too lazy.

4. I was never into girls with tats/piercings until I met my current girl.

Then again, you'd never know she had any tats unless she showed them to you.

5. Plenty of guys like it AND do it. Before I met him, my boyfriend had snakebites and his eyebrow done. He's gotten them repierced a few times since, so for his 23rd birthday I bought him a complete piercing kit with all sized needles and jewellery. He did his eyebrow, his lip and my eyebrow. :D It was great, I got to take photos of him doing his own eyebrow.
    And he didn't use to like my gauges, but now he has a small stretcher in :p

6. My boyfriends ears are one size bigger than mine, I haven't decided if I wanna go that big, I'll give it a shot. I gauged my septum out awhile back to a 14 gauge and it hurt lmao. I took it out bc the ring was way too big and I couldn't tuck it up for my job interview. I have my lil one back :)

7. I'm not going to continue this....

I'm off to go lick some balls. While not smoking weed.

8. looks in place.i stretched my septum to a 2 gauge until i got annoyed because it was the tinyest bit crooked,and my ears are at 7/16ths

9. #109 Eric111E, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2010
    I've never really liked facial piercing on girls, I mean its not bad looking or anything. I just prefer a girl without it. I definitely don't think its sexy though.

10. haha i repped too soon!

this cancelled out your rep from me, lol.

11. LOL wut?

12. i repped him for saying he wasn't shallow, and then saw his post abt the butterface and felt like i shouldn't have repped him, haha

13. he was calling me shallow i think :laughing: then he took it back then I tried to rep him and it didn't work haha but hey beggers can't be chosers :laughing:

if that fits into what we are talking about..fuck I'm stoned...

14. Woah, a lot of people are talkin' on here.. I have the eyebrow piercing (if you saw my post) and my nose. Personally, I like 'em both. I've heard some people say that they don't like the eyebrow piercing but I do so its allll chillll. :cool: And I have four tattoos. I also like them all and I've also heard conflicting things. I don't want to hear "you might regret it down the line, yadda yadda". I mean, I did give it some thought. Haha. I think some of you need to chill out. Get your opinions out there if you want but maybe debate instead of argue? If that makes sense. I think the other chicks who posted their pictures are 1) brave (because there's always the chance of haters) and 2) supercalifragilistically pretty without or without the piercings.

15. hahahahaha too dam funny :rolleyes:

16. Just got two microdermals on the back of my neck.

[​IMG]

bandaid because it needs pressure so the anchor will stay.

17. Bandaid is such a weird word, idk, i'm a bitch when it comes to piercings, I never will get one done I can almost guarantee it

tats are a different story, but I like.

Getting the beginning of my half sleeve done around new years

anywho, nice piercing:smoke:

18. I know a few people with monroes looks killer. :wave:

19. how da fuck u payin for sessions? :eek:

20. This thing called marijuana - and cash - and knowing the artist :smoke: