first facial piercing :)

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by peacelove&420, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Actually there are many guys who do it along with women, my boyfriend use to have his lip pierced but took it out before I got with him, and his ears are bigger than mine, he has the same amount of tattoos as I do, which isn't a lot....yet. We both plan on getting more. He loves me for me, he even said he doesn't like my septum, but I keep it in for me and he still loves me. He doesn't want me just to bang me. And you said if you met an awesome girl who was sharing her piercings and tattoos with you, that makes a difference? She's still awesome. I'm not understanding some of your.... "views"

2. Tats + Piercings = :hello: :love:

fuck the haters , and the one who probably hasn't even been laid yet :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

3. Well nah, I'll date a chick with rods and needles and tats and shit, but if she's got some huge ass sleeves and a billion holes....then nahhhhh

4. So it was said that most guys don't prefer girls with tats and piercings?

I don't think that's true, but for the sake of argument, let's suppose it is.

So what? That just means most guys are boring squares, and add nothing interesting to this world, so they don't matter. They are the ones who are the ball-lickers.

My next question is, why is it good for a woman appeal to as many guys as possible? Is it the sole purpose of a woman to attract as many penii as she can? Here's a novel idea; How about a chick try to attract the type of person she wants to be with, by presenting herself in a manner that makes her happy with herself?

Here's a hint: If a chick with piercings isn't attractive to you, GOOD. That's kind of the idea, because they probably don't want anything to do with your boring ass.

5. Yep, the fact that I don't want my wife to look like a coloring book had sex with a leather canvas when she's 80 makes me a ball licker.

6. This niqq said coloring book :laughing: I owe you rep

[​IMG]

7. if you have many expectations of high quality when ur woman is 80 then you in for a surprise :laughing:

scenario A: wrinkled leather

scenario B: wrinkled leather with all these colors n designs that distract you from the face ;) rotfl

8. Got snakebites done a while ago. Gonna change the studs over soon to rings. I wanna get another one but not sure what I want yet

9. #89 Royksopp, Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010

I had to look up who that was but you totally do :eek:

Oh and I don't have facial piercings haha they wouldn't look good on me :) and I don't like needles. More power for those you who get them though.

10. i like the sound of the rings :)

nose piercings look nice on alottta gitls, not the septum but the left side with a lil stud. :)

11. If you don't remember.....I'll find you

Scenario A: :eek:

Scenario B: :eek::bolt:

12. rotfl!!!! run run as fast as you can!!!!

13. i'd so marry a girl into body art.

i really doubt i'll care what they look like years down the road. really i don't care what the girls i date look like after a month or so, if i like her i like her. I don't need the girl to look good to impress me.

14. nice to see im not the only dude that ain't completely shallow haha

15. Kinda, yeah. Not so much regarding your preference, but more the fact that you think body art in the same category as coloring book pages. That's what makes you a ball licker. You think you're going to care what your wife looks like when she's 80? You think SHE is? Ell, oh, ell.

I can't understand how people can blaze and keep their mind so much in the dark. You should stop smoking dude, the weed doesn't want you to smoke it.

16. Who you callin shallow :laughing:

17. #97 myles117, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2010
    :laughing: i agree that i don't care what one of my girls looks like after a few months....

18. One thing comes to mind when I see this and it's unemployment. But, you're young and they can be taken out so enjoy it.

19. lol @ internet leg humpers

20. If I marry a woman, it's not for her looks or tats or whatever it's because you want to be with that person. If you got high hopes your wifes going to discover the fountain of youth and be forever young and gorgeous..well then I want what that persons smoking :laughing:

People get old...shit happens...I'd rather have colored leather than plain bitch leather :laughing:

If that makes sense haha