first facial piercing :)

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by peacelove&420, Oct 12, 2010.

1. No, but the way you worded your shit as insulting man...that irritated me...

2. insulting? how?

3. #43 Drybananna, Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010
    That def looks great on you. :smoke: I always get excited getting new body mods.

I have spider bites (left side -- lower lip -- rings), two microdermals on the back of my neck, 2g ears, vertical hood piercing, two helix piercings and a daith piercing on my right ear and one helix piercing on my left ear. :)

4. seriously have some class!

5. Piercings and tats = :love:

6. i like piercings just not eyebrows er septoms.... beautiful women will still be beautiful, i just dont think ithose improve anything. tats on chicks is just hot as fahck tho caveman :D :hello:

7. No fucking dought myles no fucking dought :hello:

girls with tats and piercings just do it for me i guess :laughing:

8. they the wild girlies fer the pirate type ;)

9. Oh no dought i think that thread inspired me to be a pirate if some girl has me go to a costume party

I think I jsut wanna go as a nun tho and keep it OG :laughing: if you near woosta I can hit you up for some parties my dude

mad tatted up ladies round here :hello:

10. nun meets pirate n falls in love? hot couple costume, no? :laughing:

n down da road when school aint stressin my ass out id love a lil roadtrip to meet up to plunder some tight booty ;)

11. :laughing: + rep if I can

fuck need to spread it

12. dammit iv been waitin for that twelth bar for a cpl years now!!!!! :laughing: :smoking:

13. I love girls with tattoos. So, effing, hot

point and case

[​IMG]

14. she has no tits n stil gets a thumbs up for them tats!

15. Wow, you're pretty :)

Regardless of what other people say, I think it's cute :) Besides, you have awesome lips. it goes well with them.

16. Meh

The things look like a mole

But to each their own

17. #57 4Cave2man0, Oct 14, 2010
    theres no twelfth bar...What I don't even ? :poke:

@ piecenlove - hot damn love those piercings...that's just me tho..I just Love girls with tats and piercings...

I never knew the name for any of them tho :eek:

18. sparkling moles? :eek: incredibly delicious! :laughing:

19. hahahaha just fuckin around, why 11 tho???? its like leaving something unfinished :p

20. #60 Trueblade, Oct 14, 2010
    Eh, personally use to hate tats/peircings on girls. Still don't ever think they need them. The whole "omg tats are sexy!!!!" thing is.....well, teenage.

But some girls can pull it off, imo.

As a rule though, most guys now a days aren't into tats or piercings. Do note I said "most" not all. Again, to each his own.

I think the rebellious teen approach to modifying their body as young as they can, is not attractive at all.. Personally...if you weren't hot before modification, you probably aren't hot with them.

I never think...damn....that piercing is hot....now I like that girl. I always think......damn, that girl is hot......I guess she can pull off that piercing. It never really makes a girl hotter. Being hot doesn't have much to do with a 3 second long metal chunk getting shoved into your face. If you're face is hot with it, it was likely hot without it.

Worst though, tramp stamps. I've dumped girls for gay ass tramp stamps, back when I was kinda flooded with girls. Facial piercings... only dated two girls with those. Ditched them both within maybe a week or two.

This girl looks cute with her piercing. But I do agree, "most" guys don't really care for them.