Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Experience

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MoCrack, May 28, 2010.

1. Hi all, I just had my forst proper high and I wanted to share it with you :) I had done pot before a few times but only got a tiny bit high due to it being shit weed.

I bought this weed called "cheese" of a guy who is supposed to be the best dealer in my area, i think it is a indica strain.

Anyway I was outside with a load of friends, having this spliff with a couple of my mates and so my friend rolled this great cone with a peach flavoured paper.

We started passing it round and when we got to the last quater I had it, with all the resin stuff :p

It didn't really affect my friends as they do weed every week, if not every other day, and so they just lyed there for a while.

The first effects that I noticed were these hysterical giggles. When the weed really kicked in as well as the resin I got a really dry mouth and crazy eyes.

I then stared crawling around and stumbling, nauseous. I started really weird conversations with people, kept laughing and couldn't concentrate on anything.

I ended up falling asleep on our schoolbags.

Then the weird philosophical phase kicked in, I started having these weird, deep conversations while listening to Jimi Hendrix. I then got the munchies and the high started to die down.

I still feel a tiny bit high now, hours on; hence my crappy writing. I had no idea that this weed would fuck me up this much.

Anyway, what was your first experience like? :smoking:

2. my first experience was in 6th grade going to a ditch were me and my friends had our little fort. and we would smoke out and just start skating the ditch and munchin down from there. thats when i first fell in love with mary jane

3. Sounds like you had fun, welcome to the family.

4. The first time i smoked; roughly 3 years ago I guess? I was just going into 10th grade. 2 cigarettes emptied of their tobacco and replaced with mids :p

Maybe 10 minutes after finishing them, I first noticed the effects were taking over when I looked at my hand questioned hard whether or not I was dreaming. The way my mind works sober, is like the complete opposite when I am high. I had never even been drunk before, and instantly rejected the feeling I got; desperately trying to get back into my normal state of mind. But no, science would not allow that and as the cannabinoids flowed through my viens, I was stuck in a horrifying place. All I could say at that point was, "I'M NOT ME ANYMORE!"

It felt like a piece of me was missing and I could not put my finger on what it was. It was truly a terrifying experience, for who could help me? The problem, and extreme discomfort I felt, was all inside my skull.

You know how when you're high, everything looks different, but doesn't? Like, your method of perceiving everything is altered. Your perpheral vision is also a bit hindered.
    Well, I was not prepared for that in any way.

And after 5 minutes of freaking out, I attempted to stand and walk into the house. I couldn't, and collapsed as soon as I went to rely on my legs. Two of my friends had to help me in, onto the couch.

After that, I'd go into random fits of panic and then come right back down as my friends tried to divert my attention. Which was pretty easy, I laughed anything even remotely silly.

I finally managed to fall asleep in front of the TV. For the next 2 days, I was a little out of it, for I still retained that foggy, unfocused high-mind. I had truly thought I lost a piece of me forever; I regretted ever even thinking about smoking weed.

But after those 2 days, it was as if I never had smoked in my life. And 9 months later, after experimenting with alcohol, my curiosity had again gotten the best of me.
    I took a couple hits of good bud out of pipe with a few friends, and I remember watching a baseball game that my buddy turned on (I hate watching sports) and seeing the high come out of the TV and enveloping my vision and brain. Recalling my previous mistake, I tried to flow with the sensation I felt and just let my brain relax.

I've loved bud with all my heart ever since.

5. My first experience was when I had hit it with my older cousin like the summer of 8th grade, I remeber he had like the shittiest weed and it took like 16 hits to get high, and when I did it sucked, i didn;t even feel nothing. but once my friend had weed on him I tried and hit it, I thought a guy was a penis and had Del Taco chili cheese fries for like 3 hours, justs itting their eating fry by fry in a never ending supply of frys cheese and sour cream mm best fries I have ever had

6. Well my first time was about an month and a half ago didnt feel shit, second time my whole body felt numb and music was awesome, But just a month ago i got super baked for my first time, we smoked to Js and a bowl or two... my vision after that became super shitty and i was seeing in "frames" like that canon commercial. I was super scared at first but my friends calmed me down and i felt amazing after that. haha as my high went down my who body was numb the shit was awesome. :smoking:

7. Haha, this part made me lol.

Reminds me of my first time. Smoked a g of dank through a gasmask at the behest of my best friend. He made us each a huge bowl of chili-mac and we sunk into the couch and watched Ong-Bak the Thai Warrior. I just about lost my mind that day.

8. i miss the good ol days of the beggining of my marijuana career ;), i remember the first time i got high as fuck, it was the summer of my 8th grade year and i bought 2 joints and me and 2 of my buddies went camping none of us have smoked before and we were all trippin. still the best high ive ever had.

9. So begins your stoner career, my first experience wasn't much to talk about. I smoked out of a can at a shitty house with a friend of mine and his cousin, i walked to seven-eleven laughed my ass off the entire time.

10. My first experience was with my oldest bro, out of a joint.
    Not my first high tho. Took me awhile after that to get high but yeah grade 7 i did that. And started daily in grade 8 .

11. If you smoked a lot you will feel these "after effects" for a week or so.

It happened to me.

MJ has a half-life, and stays in the system for a long time, thus giving it medicinal value.

Embrace the after effects my friend.

12. awh that sounds fun:) haha.
    the first time i smoked weed sucked so bad, hahahaha. we rolled 3 blunts, 1 g dank and 1 g mids, but we rolled it so bad that one of the blunts opened and the weed fell in the grass, and the other 2 wouldn't light. it was about 2 am at this park by my house and there was like. a tornado going on. one of the funniest nights or my life, none of us got high at all. hahaha :D

the first time i actually got high was after smoking a bowl of k2 with some guys from my school. it was out of a zong and it was my first time smoking k2. i remember i thought it was like the same thing as ketamine at first xD but hahaha i remember i took a hit and all of the dudes were like "duuude you just killed the bowl in one hit!" and i was like "sorry?" hahaha. and i got so fucked up. that was a super fun day:)

13. The first time I got high, it was on a night when my friend (who had smoked for 4 years at that point) and I drove around a few of the surronding towns, occasionally pulling over in a dark spot to rip the bong. He has a really sweet bong now, but at the time he had this ghetto bong.

I took a couple hits, and then a car came and parked next to us, so we bounced. We drove to another spot, that was much more hidden, and finished off the bowl. I was coughing a lot and got really bad cotton mouth. Then we walked in this open field over to some picnic tables. I mentioned that the pinkish purple color of the sky went really well with the dark green leaves of the trees. I guess it was a pretty visual high. We ended up driving around for a few more hours, smoking bowls every once in a while. It was really dank stuff.

14. Congrats and +rep. i want to get the giggles, my first time was with shit weed, so it wasn't too special. But I've been on a really long t-break so I'll have a best time again soon.

Sammy

15. the first time I got high was in the dead of winter (it was about 10 degrees) and I smoked with my brother and his friend across from an ice rink. I swear the second we walked into that ice rink it hit me, hard. I had the time of my life skating around for what felt like hours but was only a matter of minutes.